Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Shoot .. I was thinking of getting this. I like its compact dual 18650 design. I mainly use my ipv D3 in powermode, and my evic-VT as a backup. I am also considering the eVic VTC Dual, but it is bigger than the Fuchai 213W.
The Ipv 6x (if you get the one with the v1.5 firmware) or the smok Alien would definitely be preferable. The 213 is a faulty device and Sigelei a scum company.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Shoot .. I was thinking of getting this. I like its compact dual 18650 design. I mainly use my iPV D3 in powermode, and my evic-VT as a backup. I am also considering the eVic VTC Dual, but it is bigger than the Fuchai 213W.
Shoot..u can still get it..nice mod..the really advance people don't like it..basic vapinf,tanks,regular builds..works great..battery life good . .and light.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I agree on the battery life, I have the orginal 213, IPV400, IPV6X and the smok Alien, and the sig 213 has the best battery life out of all them.

I don't use mine, because it also misfires, which is really annoying for me, but have got the fuchai 213 coming, which doesn't have the misfire problem, and choose to get it, because of the battery life you get with it.

FYI: I only use wattage mode :)

srg2692

Verified Member
    May 5, 2016
    Shoot .. I was thinking of getting this. I like its compact dual 18650 design. I mainly use my iPV D3 in powermode, and my evic-VT as a backup. I am also considering the eVic VTC Dual, but it is bigger than the Fuchai 213W.
    If you only use it in power mode it's a perfectly good mod. The Fuchai, that is. From what I can tell the actual Sigelei 213 has a few problems, such as misfires and garbled screens, that the Fuchai doesn't.

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 12, 2015
    Street Level U.S.A.
    I agree on the battery life, I have the orginal 213, IPV400, IPV6X and the smok Alien, and the sig 213 has the best battery life out of all them.

I don't use mine, because it also misfires, which is really annoying for me, but have got the fuchai 213 coming, which doesn't have the misfire problem, and choose to get it, because of the battery life you get with it.

FYI: I only use wattage mode :)
    I haven't even opened the 1st 213..got the Fuchai . .I think I'll open it and see..just to use A $100 mod at work w tank..lol..the $ we spend . .if my wife knew . .jeez

KayP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 21, 2015
    Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
    Sigelei 213: We know all about its inaccurate temp control..

Fuchai 213: It's no better than the Sigelei 213, except its build quality and 510 are of lesser quality..

IPV6X: If you can get your hands on the latest versions with the 1.5 firmware, then you've got a good all around package, including adjustable TCR for TC. Ver 1.3 has inaccurate TC. Ver 1.2 has more issues and is being factory recalled.

IPV400: A good all around package. From what I gather, from reviews, it offers decent TC; however, I have not yet tried its TC. Note: It doesn't have reverse battery protection.

IPV8: Nobody knows yet.. it's not out yet.

Minikin V2: Awesome mod. Less than stellar TC; however, last I heard Daniel DJLsb was helping Asmodus in hopes of fixing in a firmware update.

I have the Sigelei 213, IPV6X (Ver 1.3), IPV400 and Minikin V2, and I use them daily. I'm a sucker for compact dual 18650 devices, and my shinyitis is killing me.

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

mekks082

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2012
    Denver, CO
    I just got my Fuchai 213 today. It has v 1.1 firmware.

I bought this to replace my VTC-Mini. I really just wanted something that had a compact size and 2x 18650 bat's. I vape VW mode at 50-60w with a 70-80w pre-heat.

Did I make a mistake going with this mod? I had hoped to play around with TC as I have SS and Ti wire sitting around but it seems even the updated model does not lock the resistance? I'm guessing long as I stay in VW mode and don't go past 150ish I am good? Only paid $48 shipped but it does chap me that it can not do what it says it can.

KenD

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    kennetgranholm.com
    I just got my Fuchai 213 today. It has v 1.1 firmware.

I bought this to replace my VTC-Mini. I really just wanted something that had a compact size and 2x 18650 bat's. I vape VW mode at 50-60w with a 70-80w pre-heat.

Did I make a mistake going with this mod? I had hoped to play around with TC as I have SS and Ti wire sitting around but it seems even the updated model does not lock the resistance? I'm guessing long as I stay in VW mode and don't go past 150ish I am good? Only paid $48 shipped but it does chap me that it can not do what it says it can.
    Not a good mod for tc, no.

Not a good mod for tc, no.

The 213 works as my BEST TC mod! Let me explain...I use Pt950 wire for my coils. The TCR for Pt950 (95% platinum) is different than 100% platinum. the SS304 mode on the 213 doesn't really work for actual SS304 wire, but it nails the platinum/ruthenium wire I use better than anything else. I have an eScribe profile for the wire I use, which I've tweaked over and over trying to nail the TCR curve by trial and error. I've gotten close, but it's still not the match that the 213 is, by serendipitous accident.

For SS316L, Ti, Ni200....I wouldn't call it useless, but it's miles off compared to a DNA 200, or most other mods.

Bo8ka

ECF Veteran
    Mar 18, 2016
    Screwdriver, soldering iron, straight arms and computer. A little time ... And I have a new mod:):banana::thumbs::pervy::pervy::pervy:
    15303989_364645377221258_794669705_o.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread