The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sigelei 213 owners thread

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by rice721, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rice721

rice721 1.21 GigaWatts! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2016
    Shanghai
    isnt the new iPV the same form factor as the Sig213?

• Like Like x 1
  2. KenD

KenD Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    The Ipv 6x (if you get the one with the v1.5 firmware) or the Smok Alien would definitely be preferable. The 213 is a faulty device and Sigelei a scum company.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. greenmachine17

greenmachine17 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2015
    Street Level U.S.A.
    Shoot..u can still get it..nice mod..the really advance people don't like it..basic vapinf,tanks,regular builds..works great..battery life good . .and light.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Nailz

Nailz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I agree on the battery life, I have the orginal 213, IPV400, IPV6X and the smok Alien, and the sig 213 has the best battery life out of all them.

I don't use mine, because it also misfires, which is really annoying for me, but have got the fuchai 213 coming, which doesn't have the misfire problem, and choose to get it, because of the battery life you get with it.

FYI: I only use wattage mode :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. srg2692

srg2692 Senior Member Verified Member

May 5, 2016
    If you only use it in power mode it's a perfectly good mod. The Fuchai, that is. From what I can tell the actual Sigelei 213 has a few problems, such as misfires and garbled screens, that the Fuchai doesn't.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joshatdot

Joshatdot Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2015
    Pacific North West
    .. wait I thought the Sig 213 & Fuchai 213 were same? the Fuchai 213 is newer version?

edit: I am watching some YT reviews on S 213 & F 213 .. NOPE, do not want. I'll look at the iPV 6x

• Like Like x 1
  7. greenmachine17

May 12, 2015
    Street Level U.S.A.
    No sir..

8. greenmachine17

May 12, 2015
    Street Level U.S.A.
    I haven't even opened the 1st 213..got the Fuchai . .I think I'll open it and see..just to use A $100 mod at work w tank..lol..the $ we spend . .if my wife knew . .jeez

• Like Like x 1
  9. XVortex

XVortex Full Member

Oct 14, 2016
    Fuchai 213 Custom Firmware Video:

• Like Like x 8
  10. KayP

KayP Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2015
    Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
    Sigelei 213: We know all about its inaccurate temp control..

Fuchai 213: It's no better than the Sigelei 213, except its build quality and 510 are of lesser quality..

IPV6X: If you can get your hands on the latest versions with the 1.5 firmware, then you've got a good all around package, including adjustable TCR for TC. Ver 1.3 has inaccurate TC. Ver 1.2 has more issues and is being factory recalled.

IPV400: A good all around package. From what I gather, from reviews, it offers decent TC; however, I have not yet tried its TC. Note: It doesn't have reverse battery protection.

IPV8: Nobody knows yet.. it's not out yet.

Minikin V2: Awesome mod. Less than stellar TC; however, last I heard Daniel DJLsb was helping Asmodus in hopes of fixing in a firmware update.

I have the Sigelei 213, IPV6X (Ver 1.3), IPV400 and Minikin V2, and I use them daily. I'm a sucker for compact dual 18650 devices, and my shinyitis is killing me.

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

• Like Like x 3
  11. mekks082

mekks082 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2012
    Denver, CO
    I just got my Fuchai 213 today. It has v 1.1 firmware.

I bought this to replace my VTC-Mini. I really just wanted something that had a compact size and 2x 18650 bat's. I vape VW mode at 50-60w with a 70-80w pre-heat.

Did I make a mistake going with this mod? I had hoped to play around with TC as I have SS and Ti wire sitting around but it seems even the updated model does not lock the resistance? I'm guessing long as I stay in VW mode and don't go past 150ish I am good? Only paid $48 shipped but it does chap me that it can not do what it says it can.

• Like Like x 1
  12. KenD

KenD Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Not a good mod for tc, no.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

13. kismetcapitan

kismetcapitan Full Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Nashville TN
    Awesome! How? I thought the chip couldn't be reflashed from the USB port....

14. kismetcapitan

kismetcapitan Full Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Nashville TN
    The 213 works as my BEST TC mod! Let me explain...I use Pt950 wire for my coils. The TCR for Pt950 (95% platinum) is different than 100% platinum. the SS304 mode on the 213 doesn't really work for actual SS304 wire, but it nails the platinum/ruthenium wire I use better than anything else. I have an eScribe profile for the wire I use, which I've tweaked over and over trying to nail the TCR curve by trial and error. I've gotten close, but it's still not the match that the 213 is, by serendipitous accident.

For SS316L, Ti, Ni200....I wouldn't call it useless, but it's miles off compared to a DNA 200, or most other mods.

• Like Like x 2
  15. vjc0628

vjc0628 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    Hey Can anyone help

I have sigelei 213 fuchai and it has worked fine in power mode, only all of a sudden the back light decided to stay on. I cant figure out how to get it to shut off again.

16. toaduck

toaduck New Member

Dec 24, 2015
    Nice. It's been hacked. You sharing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Nevermind Link here.

Home | Vortex-Mod

I'll be trying this in a few.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bo8ka

Bo8ka Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2016
    Screwdriver, soldering iron, straight arms and computer. A little time ... And I have a new mod:):banana::thumbs::pervy::pervy::pervy: 15303989_364645377221258_794669705_o.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  18. Joshatdot

Joshatdot Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2015
    Pacific North West
    Sigelei DNA? nice

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nailz

Nailz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Now that is a Sigelei that everyone would want :)

• Like Like x 2
  20. KayP

KayP Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2015
    Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
    Indeed.

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.