Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I do artwork and I always had to smoke or give it up. I just couldn't focus. After I started vaping I realized I had the habit of holding my breath when I worked and the act of smoking/vaping was reminding me to breathe. I've gone on to notice that I am a shallow breather when I'm tense and that's also when I crave vaping/smoking the most. It's kinda ironic to vape to breathe. I watch some of the cloud chuckers and there's no way they'd be taking such deep inhales without vaping - and inhaling deep is good as lung excersize.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BackDoc

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
No idea why the entire second paragraph of my post above is a link to the same page as the link in the first paragraph... weird. Anyway, yesterday I received my v5 from VR- I can't believe they can ship in just two days! That's the good news. The bad news is the 510 threading was stripped at the very beginning of the threads. Maybe it was a return or was somehow damaged from the factory, either way it took some delicate dremeling to get it to accept an atty. Now that the threads are cleaned up well enough that I can attach an atty, I'll finish the job by chasing them w/a tap. Other than that, it looks and vapes good and is a real bargain at $10.00 delivered. No one's going to be subohming w/it but for what it is, I like it a lot. The only thing I don't care for is the chromed plastic fire button. It looks out of place on an otherwise nicely built mod.

This may be common knowledge but these do not come w/the adapter to charge a cell phone. However the menu has the selection/option, so if you get the adapter elsewhere you're good to go.

Ahh you shouldve emailed em! They more than likely wouldve just sent you another Zmax and let you keep the one you already had! Theyve screwed up my last two orders but came through making em right. Last month I ordered an Infinite Stingray X, they sent me a replacement bottom cap instead of the mod. Wrote em about it, they apologized and immediately shipped off the mod to me and told me to keep the cap for my trouble (the cap costs as much as the mod was on sale for). Last week I ordered a stainless Derringer clone to go with the mod, they sent me a black one instead. I wrote to em Tuesday morning, and 15 minutes later I already had a tracking number for my replacement, and it arrived the very next day. I told them I wanted to exchange it, but once again, I got to keep the black one as well. Theyre really quick to respond, and REALLY good about taking care of any problems with your orders. Which reminds me, theyve got the black Infinite Stingray X on sale for $15, gotta order one to go with my new black Derringer haha..

Reactions: BackDoc

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Its interesting how fast the vaping hobby has evolved in the past 5 years ,for it to warrant a Vape Museum !, Reminds me of the progression of Digital photography......

It does sound ridiculous a museum for things only a few years old. I can't imagine what 50 ro 100 years holds for vaping! 10 maybe?

Reactions: aikanae1

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
I have seen some rarities cause commotion on the classies before. Remember the hunt for a pre 2008 ecig but none could be found? Too bad one wasn't started back then.

I heard there was a 2007 but was not exported to this country. Could have been a prototype

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
They existed. Archives of early message boards incl ECF talked about them. Health Cabin was exporting by then but even they didn't hang on to anything. One of the hazards of a digital world IMO is that preservation needs to be intentional rather than something that just happens. YouTube still has some early ads for the first Ruyans. There's no way anyone would use one of those today.

Reactions: VapieDan

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
They existed. Archives of early message boards incl ECF talked about them. Health Cabin was exporting by then but even they didn't hang on to anything. One of the hazards of a digital world IMO is that preservation needs to be intentional rather than something that just happens. YouTube still has some early ads for the first Ruyans. There's no way anyone would use one of those today.

Heck this stuff is changing so quickly it will be a wonder if anything remains in a few years of what we use today. Speaking of which I am looking for a SIgelei Bobo. If anyone has a lead let me know.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Heck this stuff is changing so quickly it will be a wonder if anything remains in a few years of what we use today. Speaking of which I am looking for a SIgelei Bobo. If anyone has a lead let me know.

Oh I would love a Bobo! Who could forget those? I think Ocelot and Butters78 had them. You might want to post in the wanted section at the classies.

bobosmiley.jpg

Stiksave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Lancaster, NY
The biggest design flaw with these things is that they are a round tube. I had my eldest V5 roll off a table in the garage and separate at the top and pulled the tip wires off of the circuit board. I tried to solder them back but receive a "short" message in the window now.:( So I had to break out the black V5 back up.:D Now I need to watch for a V5 clearance to replace it. I still have nib V3.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
The biggest design flaw with these things is that they are a round tube. I had my eldest V5 roll off a table in the garage and separate at the top and pulled the tip wires off of the circuit board. I tried to solder them back but receive a "short" message in the window now.:( So I had to break out the black V5 back up.:D Now I need to watch for a V5 clearance to replace it. I still have nib V3.

Here is a great deal on a V3. Make it a backup for your backup until a V5 can be found at a similar price.

http://www.ecigcharleston.com/Sigel...pic-APV-Steel-v3-p/sigelei-zmax-apv-steel.htm

Reactions: Stiksave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread