Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
View attachment 503962

High taxation may kill sub ohm vaping due to the high volume of liquid consumed. Look at Chicago. It may be coming everywhere

Highway robbery, no stealing a little old ladies purse.

I can't believe we still let these fake americans tax us like this, remember the Boston Tea Party. We were founded on the basis of ending taxation. Now we're taxed more than ever before as a country.

Per ml, wth they want to tax my every puff! There's a reason guns are illeagal in Chicago.... The political mob doesn't want to be threatened, they do the threatening. Obama was cherry picked directly from the Chicago establishment based on his excellent speaking skills alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: BackDoc

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
It's unbelievable that people are so easily brainwashed. It appears the media knows exactly how to push the buttons.

You know we did take in the greatest propagandists from the nazi's. Operation paper clip, thats where they learned thier dangerously effective methods.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
You know we did take in the greatest propagandists from the nazi's. Operation paper clip, thats where they learned thier dangerously effective methods.

Not many remember that anymore, or the irony of jewish sympathizers. Or Bush and Regean ties. Messy history.

If anyone wants to complete their Z5 with a mobile charging unit, I found them here. Mobile Charger Adapter - Clearance

They also seem to have some of the last remaining Z3 discounts if someone missed out on the other deals. ZMAX V3 $19.99 - Clearance

Although Sweet Vapes appears to carry the Zmax mini still. A wide variety of buttons.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Yeah, sorry you guys sparked me on a tangent. Lol. Regan was forced to take bush.. Kennedy was our last Real president.....

So yeah I went way off topic.. So...

I was checking on our top contributors here for the zmax. Heres a list of all posters to this thread listed by # of post..

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...d-v5-telescopic-users-group.408649/whoreplied

My V3 is still going strong, original switch, did my sled retainer mod of course, and no plastic screen cover for the last 2 years. No problems! If I had it right now I'd be running stacked 18350s at 1.3 ohms & a true 6v/~30w. But my buddy has been using it.

Last edited:

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
My original V3 is still around and working but I have been using the V5 for the last year and a half. That one has the Omron switch mod. About the only thing new I have discovered about these rigs is that they will cause RFI if fired a foot or two away from an AM or shortwave radio. This only affects certain frequencies, though.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
My original V3 is still around and working but I have been using the V5 for the last year and a half. That one has the Omron switch mod. About the only thing new I have discovered about these rigs is that they will cause RFI if fired a foot or two away from an AM or shortwave radio. This only affects certain frequencies, though.

Well that explains it! Every time I pass by our local nuclear power plant all these alarms go off.

Reactions: fairmana

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Yep, radio frequency interference. The Sigelei has to be pretty close to to an AM or shortwave radio or antenna to cause the interference. Two or three feet away at max. I listen to shortwave radio fairly often during the evenings and could give you a long list of devices that cause RFI on shortwave. Devices running on household electricity can send the RFI along the wiring. Others like gas stove ignitors, plasma TVs and washing machines can travel a couple of hundred yards. I can hear my neighbor's front-loader on shortwave as the motor revs up for a high speed spin cycle. My first cheapie single Li-ion battery charger could be heard on my AM car radio nearly a block away.

Reactions: aikanae1

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
I ordered six Efest red 18500 flat tops from 101 Vape on Tuesday for $3.50 a pop and $1.99 shipping. Some of the other Efests are also on sale. 18500/18490 has always been my favorite battery for the V3/V5. Efest reds are more than sufficient for my 6.5-7.0 watt carto tanking.

Batteries & Chargers (4) - 101 Vape

Last edited:

Stiksave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Lancaster, NY

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Always checking everywhere for V3s and V5s and of course the elusive Bobo. They are being seen less and less. Kind of depressing. Sigh

I think your going to have to find Bobo second hand, from the classies maybe. Remember Sigelei also put out a guord mod, it looked like 2 pumpkins stacked and this was at the same time they put out Bobo. I think everyone wondered what Sig was vaporizing at the time. They've been dull ever since.

Sigelei did do a few atty's of note, Honeycomb Atomizer by Sigelei - Clearance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread