Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I'll take anything, that's not floating right now! Had 7.25" of rain last night, port a potties were floating down the streets of a town not far from here. Last I'd heard someone was still missing?
It is August, right?

YIKES! And I'm on my way from Dallas to Ottowa,KS. Sure am glad I'm too cheap to pay the I-35 toll. I'm running the secondary roads East of you. Going up thru Tulsa. Hope I miss that mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: redrebel821

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
YIKES! And I'm on my way from Dallas to Ottowa,KS. Sure am glad I'm too cheap to pay the I-35 toll. I'm running the secondary roads East of you. Going up thru Tulsa. Hope I miss that mess.
Late to the game, but maybe on the way back? Your more than welcome to swing by for a cold beer, mindless conversation and a break from the road! Map check Rose Hill KS, it's not that big and not far out of the way. But far enough it's enjoyable! Let me know, you are more than welcome here and we'll do our best to accomidate you! Always nice to meet fellow vapors!

Reactions: redrebel821

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Late to the game, but maybe on the way back? Your more than welcome to swing by for a cold beer, mindless conversation and a break from the road! Map check Rose Hill KS, it's not that big and not far out of the way. But far enough it's enjoyable! Let me know, you are more than welcome here and we'll do our best to accomidate you! Always nice to meet fellow vapors!
Appreciate the offer but no time for socializing when I'm on the road. Always chasing them pennies per mile and trying to stay on schedule without driving like a criminal.;)

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
Sitting hear reading
and catching up on people's stories.
Trying really hard to figure out what to say...
I did discover 1 thing today...
My new vape changes colors
whenever I want.
What can you say about yours?

upload_2016-8-18_15-23-50-png.590799

sorry , just couldn't come up with a rhyme. But I tried.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Sitting hear reading
and catching up on people's stories.
Trying really hard to figure out what to say...
I did discover 1 thing today...
My new vape changes colors
whenever I want.
What can you say about yours?

upload_2016-8-18_15-23-50-png.590799

sorry , just couldn't come up with a rhyme. But I tried.
Yeah the disco lights in the Aio have also seemed kinda neat to me. Every time I see it on sale I'm tempted but then decide it's really not right for me.
What can I say about my vape? Hmmmm. Well I've been vaping now for 14 months and my vape still seems to be in a constant state of change. Progression then regression. I'm a tinkerer. Constantly modding my simple Kanger tanks. Drilling out airflow. Rebuilding coils with different wire and wick or coil diameters. Just the last week or so I've realized that while I really like the fruity or candy flavors I'm finding that earthy flavors are immensely more satisfying. While tobaccos and coffee aren't nearly as sweet and tasty they just seem to put the memory of smoking the nasties completely out of my mind. Hard to explain. I think I need to try flavorless again.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Hey, hey, whaddya say?
What do you want us to give away?

hehe :rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:
How about a Supercharged 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk fully restored and retro modded?

maxresdefault.jpg
Studebaker_Golden_Hawk_late_rear.jpg

No? Aww. Well in that case I'd love the opportunity to take some V4L juices for a test drive?

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Yeah the disco lights in the Aio have also seemed kinda neat to me. Every time I see it on sale I'm tempted but then decide it's really not right for me.
What can I say about my vape? Hmmmm. Well I've been vaping now for 14 months and my vape still seems to be in a constant state of change. Progression then regression. I'm a tinkerer. Constantly modding my simple Kanger tanks. Drilling out airflow. Rebuilding coils with different wire and wick or coil diameters. Just the last week or so I've realized that while I really like the fruity or candy flavors I'm finding that earthy flavors are immensely more satisfying. While tobaccos and coffee aren't nearly as sweet and tasty they just seem to put the memory of smoking the nasties completely out of my mind. Hard to explain. I think I need to try flavorless again.
I'm on a cappucino or chai tea kick right now!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
That's awesome, foggy!!!!! It's great to follow everyone on their journeys!!!@redrebel, I had a yummy masala chai tea to drink the other day. I imagine a vape like that as smooth and relaxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yum.....yum...yum.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread