Smok m80 plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a M80 and temperature control does not work, depending on the tank or dripper you use, the build you have in it and the juice you are using will depend on what wattage you can go up to. With my subtank mini I could go to about 45 watts max but my Baal rda with a single coil 4 strands 28g twisted kanthal at around 0.52 ohms I can take it all the way to 80w, and it hasn't broke on me yet and I have been under cars doing break lines and suspension with it in my pocket, dropped it and all sorts.

Davidl41

Aug 27, 2015
okay, I will pick it up then.

At 40 dollars its worth a shot. I just dont like buying things that are completely non usable.

Im getting a subtank mini and was planning to get it for my current vape. Im using an itaste now that I may just give to my friend.

So at 45 watt max on an subtank mini it works consistent? Even not perfect I plan on upgrading in a year so.

Night_mirror

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2015
Richmond, VA
I've heard good things about the IPV4S and IPV3Li but I don't own one myself. I have two Sigelei. 150 Watt which I think are fantastic. I only order gear from 2 vendors in the US. Vape NW and Sweet Vapes. Their prices are fair, but not the best. What's attractive to me is their fast, reliable shipping and excellent customer service. Fasttech has the best prices and I order from them A LOT (currently waiting on three packages from them), they also have excellent customer service and are very reliable. The only problem with Fasttech is that it takes between 10 and 20 days to get the equipment but it always comes. Just have to play the waiting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread