So, just how often DO you visit ECF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryadsoul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Davenport. Ia. USA
On my browsers most visited ECF ranks #1. Although i stay logged on most of the day, the paddle lock says 2,289 times since March 15. Occasionally i do have it opened in 3-4 tabs for data comparison. If i'm not on here i'm on OCN's vaper club. Lets just put it this way FB only ranks #3 on most visited. Just did the math = 46.73 times per day.

Last edited:

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Every now and then, we see someone say they spend too much time here (as if there is such a thing, right?).

Well, it's time to own up. And here's a fun way of seeing just how many times you visit the site.

See the little padlock next to ECF's URL? Click on that padlock. Then select More Information.

You'll see a line that shows how many times you've visited ECF.

Mine shows: 98,349 times

What's yours? :D

I don't have a 'more information' option.

iexplorer

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
sorry....cleaned my pc yesterday so all it says is that I first visited ECF on May 1, 2015 :lol:

guess i'm a noob again :D

but yep, i'm here just about daily and on and off for a "few" hours every day...
I have no life :D
between work and my kids ;) ecf and facebook are my social outlets :D

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I think was actually a test to see who cleans their computers and who doesn't. ;)

I don't usually get into conspiracy theories, but we're liking the way you're thinking here Flamingo. Going in to clear my cache now. Don't do the same until you hear from us.

And whatever you do, don't hit the space bar for a while until you know Sadie and I made it through, that can be really bad.

See you on the other side ...

rwjkau.jpg

:lol:

ETA: I really hope that's a charged battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread