It is my...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
One year vapeversary TODAY!!

Where did the time go. I mention it to say THANK YOU ECF! There is no way my vaping would have been in any way successful (or nearly as fun and informed) without each and every one of you helping me from the day I showed up here, and I can't thank you guys enough. I really thought I'd be buried with a pack of cigarettes in my cold, dead hand.

But, I vaped through recluse bites, through oral surgeries, through my mom (well her visit anyway) and I learned ALL kinds of stuff including DIY and coilbuilding.

Someone had an answer for every question, and thank you guys so much, I'm incredibly grateful (I really, really was convinced I'd be buried with a pack of smokes) but you guys were a font of information and made vaping not only achievable but fun!

Thank you ECF! :)

Anna
Congrats Anna!!! :thumbs: You got this girl. Keep up the hard work!! :)

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

Where did the time go. I mention it to say THANK YOU ECF! There is no way my vaping would have been in any way successful (or nearly as fun and informed) without each and every one of you helping me from the day I showed up here, and I can't thank you guys enough. I really thought I'd be buried with a pack of cigarettes in my cold, dead hand.

But, I vaped through recluse bites, through oral surgeries, through my mom (well her visit anyway) and I learned ALL kinds of stuff including DIY and coilbuilding.

Someone had an answer for every question, and thank you guys so much, I'm incredibly grateful (I really, really was convinced I'd be buried with a pack of smokes) but you guys were a font of information and made vaping not only achievable but fun!

Anna

Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: stols001

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Currently we're "hacked' into someone else's router to get a connection at an my parents' old folks palace (home), so making this short and sweet.

Freakin' awesome, first year it the best! :thumbs: One year smoke free was a decade's old pipe dream. It seemed like a dream, but it was a very hard fought dream and may well not have happened if not the good people of ECF. For my one year, my husband gave me a ruby Provari. :banana: Still works but have no clue how I blistered most of the paint off of it. Literally, no clue. So on another vaperversary I got myself a ruby backup. Mighta been two. Or more. ;)

I didn't read the five pages due to the above problem, but you did buy yourself a vaperversary present, right ? It is in the TOS here, you have to do it. You don't, you're banned to the sandbox forever. :rules:

If it hasn't been posted yet...

Dental surgery, maybe you can coach me on the side... :cry:

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
Vh5dWMQ.png

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

Anna

You posted this on Thursday and I'm sorry this is a bit late however.. .

Congratulations on 1 year! Its definitely something to celebrate!

I remember your "Day 1 and 2" of vaping here... Day 1 and 2

I wish you many more successful years of vaping! :)

ajbr

May 7, 2017
Melbourne, Fl.

Anna
Congratulations Anna!! Your many posts to this forum are very detailed and well thought out. Keep up the great work!!

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY
Congratulations Anna.
Seems like you've crossed a lot more vaping territory in a year than I have in 5 years. ...

Probably more territory than I have in 10 years. :)
Most of my first 5 years I only did dripping. There was a big scare at certain point that FDA will stop vaping when they started confiscating shipments or such, so I bought few hundred 510 atomizers to be safe. Bit over-reaction on my part, but I just didn't want to be forced to go back to smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread