The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

It is my...

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by stols001, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fredman1

Fredman1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Congratulations Anna. You are an awesome asset to us here. Loads of respect for your knowledge, attitude and contributions...;)
    Wishing you many many more happy vaping years :thumbs:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    LOL thanks you guys, I am wishing myself one happy vape free DAY. LOL, I fell off the wagon, hard, yesterday. Removed my banner, did some cursing, and picked myself up and dusted myself off after removing my banner.

Was fearful this was coming, stress is my kryptonite!!

Oh well, I'm sure the NEXT first anniversary will be as nice as the first one. No smokes today... yet.

On the bright side, well, the kiddo turned 21 and I go to watch him consume his first legal Adult Beverage.

Anna

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
  3. cigatron

cigatron Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 14, 2014
    clinton ar
    Anna, what great accomplishments you've made over the last year! Don't let a little slippery spot on the tracks stop the whole train. Perseverance and tenacity are partners. You'll be fine.

:wub: Cig

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kickingthesticks

Kickingthesticks Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    Hey congrats! Keep up the good work. Love reading your post on ecf. Sometimes we cheat but it's all good.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Meh.. the solstice affects us all in different ways...
    3 packs a day to 1 pack a year? Freakin WIN!!!

Much love.
    I

P.S. What did you smoke? rollie? pre rolled? menthol? Did it/they taste good?
    Did Kiddo like his shoes? Did you order the Jac? Is your mom there again?

:glug:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Congrats!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    @Izan We have injector machine loose tobacco, and filters. (American spirit tobacco).

I can't believe I survived my mom's visit, it's this employment thing that took me out.

I didn't pay much attention to the taste, when I stress smoke I kind of just muse about if this is the cigarette that will kill me, and if so, when (2 weeks is usually my hope so I can get my affairs in order, LOL) They tasted okay. I smoked one yesterday so moving in the right direction.

The kiddo will like ONE pair (I usually let him choose his sneakers but I made him promise to let me buy him an ugly, uncool pair of work shoes, too). He hasn't gotten them yet. We are going shoe shopping the day before he leaves or so, so that he can't mess them up too bad before his next interview. His current shoes look like they came from the great depression but he works at Dollar Tree they won't fire him for his SHOES, I don't think. LOL.

Anna

• Love Love x 2
  8. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Amiga,
    Hours for dollars is stressful.
    I hope you get the job that deserves you. (BTW: Don't Die!, I don't think it's that one, but, maybe? )

Best of luck with the kiddo shoes and his subsequent interviews. :toast:

Happy Solstice!
    see ya around:img:
    Izan

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I don't ever think I'm GONNA die, but does anyone (unless they are facing a life ending illness) LOL. Let's hope it wasn't yesterday's.

Srsly, I should probably make a PCP appointment. The idea of disappointing my PCP is motivational, LOL.

Anna

• Like Like x 3
  10. SomethingElse

SomethingElse Full Member

May 8, 2018
    30 mi. WSW of CLE
    Congratulations, Anna, and a lot of thanks and gratitude, personally, for your support and encouragement as I start my similar(?) journey. Your comments and "props" to my comments are something I will always cherish and will be able to point to as a BIG part of my success in ditching analogs. Thank you, thank you, thank you and you have my sincerest wish for MANY MORE vaperversaries!!! :toast:
    Colin

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.