It is my...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
One year vapeversary TODAY!!

Where did the time go. I mention it to say THANK YOU ECF! There is no way my vaping would have been in any way successful (or nearly as fun and informed) without each and every one of you helping me from the day I showed up here, and I can't thank you guys enough. I really thought I'd be buried with a pack of cigarettes in my cold, dead hand.

But, I vaped through recluse bites, through oral surgeries, through my mom (well her visit anyway) and I learned ALL kinds of stuff including DIY and coilbuilding.

Someone had an answer for every question, and thank you guys so much, I'm incredibly grateful (I really, really was convinced I'd be buried with a pack of smokes) but you guys were a font of information and made vaping not only achievable but fun!

Thank you ECF! :)

Anna

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I was just thinking of you!!!!

You done good kid!! REAL Good.
Happy Happy
Anna versery.jpg

Hugs and Kisses!
Izan

Tekaluku

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2017
This brought a smile......esp the every question had an answer.....happy vaprversary...

Where did the time go. I mention it to say THANK YOU ECF! There is no way my vaping would have been in any way successful (or nearly as fun and informed) without each and every one of you helping me from the day I showed up here, and I can't thank you guys enough. I really thought I'd be buried with a pack of cigarettes in my cold, dead hand.

But, I vaped through recluse bites, through oral surgeries, through my mom (well her visit anyway) and I learned ALL kinds of stuff including DIY and coilbuilding.

Someone had an answer for every question, and thank you guys so much, I'm incredibly grateful (I really, really was convinced I'd be buried with a pack of smokes) but you guys were a font of information and made vaping not only achievable but fun!

Thank you ECF! :)

Anna

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX

So you joined ECF before you started vaping? Interesting. I could swear you've been here longer than a year though. Seems like it anyway. Congrats on the 1 year mark.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Aww.. thanks you guys! You are bringing up memories, LOL. :)

I joined ECF before I quit SMOKING, but I'd started vaping. LOL, I think my question was "I'm vaping 12 m.g. nic in a Cleto, why do I feel so weird?" :lol::lol::lol:

Took me a bit to stop, but ECF helped with every single cigarette! :)

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It looks like THIS:
th

Just your standard, you know, 0.15 resistance DL tank.

Don't be fooled, the inside looked like scorched earth (to me).

It is unwise to vape 12 watts using a 0.15 resistance coil. My kiddo gave it to me when he quit vaping it was sort of a guilt gift, I think. It worked... as I was musing about how I was going to die, I was like, "the darn kid QUIT cigarettes AND vaping, and I'm here taking steroids and inhalers and antibiotics and nothing is working and like, I won't even TRY to vape?

I severely underestimated the power of DL. But was quickly steered to MTL vaping so it was all good.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread