Status
Not open for further replies.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
One year vapeversary TODAY!!

Where did the time go. I mention it to say THANK YOU ECF! There is no way my vaping would have been in any way successful (or nearly as fun and informed) without each and every one of you helping me from the day I showed up here, and I can't thank you guys enough. I really thought I'd be buried with a pack of cigarettes in my cold, dead hand.

But, I vaped through recluse bites, through oral surgeries, through my mom (well her visit anyway) and I learned ALL kinds of stuff including DIY and coilbuilding.

Someone had an answer for every question, and thank you guys so much, I'm incredibly grateful (I really, really was convinced I'd be buried with a pack of smokes) but you guys were a font of information and made vaping not only achievable but fun!

Thank you ECF! :)

Anna
Congrats. You have such a nice forum persona. I just peeked at your summary and you received approximately 30,000 likes in just one year. Wow. Very impressive!

A big Congrats!

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018
One year vapeversary TODAY!!

Where did the time go. I mention it to say THANK YOU ECF! There is no way my vaping would have been in any way successful (or nearly as fun and informed) without each and every one of you helping me from the day I showed up here, and I can't thank you guys enough. I really thought I'd be buried with a pack of cigarettes in my cold, dead hand.

But, I vaped through recluse bites, through oral surgeries, through my mom (well her visit anyway) and I learned ALL kinds of stuff including DIY and coilbuilding.

Someone had an answer for every question, and thank you guys so much, I'm incredibly grateful (I really, really was convinced I'd be buried with a pack of smokes) but you guys were a font of information and made vaping not only achievable but fun!

Thank you ECF! :)

Anna
You have been so helpful to me. I feel like I know you and we could sit over coffee or wine. You already know you are my favorite. Thank you much.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
D309CD18-E10E-4B0B-8E7E-AD10EA1F3669-63666-00002CD6665932C2.jpeg

BIG CONGRATULATIONS @stols001!! You have done so well and been such a help and support to others. Many thanks Anna.
Catherine

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Anna:

You've come a long way in just one year. I was still using Ego Twists with clearos after a year (though there wasn't much else I guess). DIY? Forget it - I just started this year - after vaping for 5 years.

Not to mention your many thoughtful posts. With all you've done to help others and all you've accomplished personally, it seems like you've been here much longer.

Good on you :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Aww... You guys are the sweetest! Thanks for all your kind words.

DO NOT buy me a mod, OMG, I've won like elvevently billion things (it seems like, but it's been a lot, LOL). Seriously you guys taught me to vape, and that's priceless. In all seriousness, it's such a kind thought but really I DO believe I have plenty to vape and a Jaq sitting in my cart, waiting for my discount. LOL.

Most of all though, thanks for all the congrats :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread