So what else would you like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillDog

Nov 16, 2010
Indiana
Hello, you don't hear alot about your high caliber line of juices, I have a ton of juice sitting around that someone told was good I bought, I vaped, and it tasted like sh@t!!! I know everyone's taste buds are different but, I still keep going back to your high caliber line... The flu cured virginia is got to be the BEST juice I've ever had.. and your cappucino is neck and neck... I run at 3.7 and 6v and both are unbelievable.... thanks for producing such a great product... I have told a lot of people about your juice but still you don't hear much... its a shame.... anyway one thing I and some others would like to see is larger bottles in the high caliber... or maybe you do offer it and we're just not seeing it?

Thanks Jim

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
adaptors are ordered and on the way for the xpower's :)
Well, Shawn, if you are open to special ordering/creation of adapters [or "adaptors" if you prefer;)]...

I have been vaping for 18 months now and have used most atomizers (and all of the penstyle attys): regular and LR. My favorite, by far, is the Boge Leo. It is becoming increasingly popular and more and more suppliers (including LiteCigUSA, of course) are carrying the Leo.

The only downside to the Leo is that it is not compatible with anything else. [Of course the same was true of the 510 when it first came out.]

The Leo battery is just fine, but it is the same ~3.4V as all other fat batts. Sometimes I want a more intense vape, such as I would get on a VV or 5V mod or even on a 3.7V mod. Thus my desire for an adapter.

Since LiteCigUSA is a leading supplier of both the Leo and adapters, this seems like a relevant forum to post my request.

In my case, a 901 batt to Leo atty adapter would be great. Others might want a 510 batt to Leo atty adapter. [There are so few mods with 801 fittings that there is little point in creating an 801 to Leo adapter.]

I don't imagine that this is simply an existing item that you could stock. Someone needs to manufacture it. I expect, however, that (via your interaction with adapter manufacturers/distributors) you might have some influence.

If this is not the appropriate forum to post this request, can you (or others reading this) direct me elsewhere?

Thanks, Shawn!

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Since I am an assertive (hopefully not aggressive) guy, I'm going to reiterate my request for an adapter for the Leo atomizer.

I do know how to take 'no' for an answer ... but until I get it, I keep asking.:D

Thanks, Shawn! BTW, I love the Leo attys I bought from you! Best price around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread