So what else would you like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

alovingmommyof3

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2010
Midwest
This thread is long so hopefully not a repeat.
A variety of DIY supplies (sweetner, syringes, beakers, condensed flavoring, droppers etc)
Different colored carts, attys, and cartos (mega and regular size) for ego and kr8 One of my egos isn't black so some things look ugly with it. I don't know if this is poosible, but just a thought.
As far as the E2s go, I hope ones for the ego and kr8 are being tested

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I would like to see LR 306 attys. I have been hearing so much good things about them and dread the thoughts of buying from another vendor that is more expensive and charges a ton for shipping. I might just grab a Reg 306 from litecig just to see how they vape.

If you're interested in a reg 306 just order one of the disposable 306-b kits. You'll get your atty, a few carts, disposable battery and charger. An atty is $7.95, a kit only is $9.95. I've wondered about trying one too and figured that was the cheapest way to give it a shot. I wish Shawn had the LR's though, hint, hint.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
If you're interested in a reg 306 just order one of the disposable 306-b kits. You'll get your atty, a few carts, disposable battery and charger. An atty is $7.95, a kit only is $9.95. I've wondered about trying one too and figured that was the cheapest way to give it a shot. I wish Shawn had the LR's though, hint, hint.

Thats a good Idea if the attys are of the same quality.

Bigham1

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Camden, SC
So what else would you like to see from litecigusa?
there is already free shipping,
with the prices and free shipping there is no wiggle room really for cheaper items.
e2 cartomizers are already being tested to see if i will stock them.
Any other idea's tweaks etc...
No coupon codes, as there is a built in customer reward system and free shipping already.
I would like to hear any and all idea's, I am always looking to expand for the customers and do what i can.

There is wiggle room!! I get my attys at 4.99 from another vendor. Come on just a we bit lower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread