Stop! Vaporesso CCELL Ceramic coil is dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
:pop:

PopCornEatingGirl.gif

JennyPopcorn.gif
LOL .......you got me going on this one..........

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
My wife who has COPD was eating a snow cone yesterday and was making her cough, like the snowcone she had a week ago made her cough, was it the microfine ice irritating her throat? Danged ol snow cone machine..............:pop::pop::pop::pop:
LOL.............love these replys...........................

Reactions: Burnie

IncognitoCube

Aug 17, 2016
Looks like this slanderous dunce has made it to Instagram, spewing the same 'dust lung' with no proof.

[removed] I think anyone reading this thread can agree that you're unwanted due to the fact that you're CLEARLY not trying to help this industry.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    408.9 KB · Views: 311
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I have a cough after using Vaporesso CCELL ceramic coils . I think there is dangerous material in it. Obviously, some granules have gone into my lung. I don't know how to claim compensation. Who can help me?

If you don't believe me, you can test it yourself. Take a new CCELL ceramic coil. Use a small stick with color or black cloth and touch the ceramic. You can see there are some white ceramic granules on the cloth. The ceramic granules will go into lung when vaping,both DTL and MTL, exspecially when it is dry hit. Maybe you will have lung diseases.

Before you post one more thing, I would suggest you back up your claims with hard facts rather than conjecture. Otherwise, we're going to assume you're from another company and posting slanderous things against a competitor. (Yes, we know where you're posting from.) You have been warned.

ChubbyChopper

Aug 17, 2016
I have a cough after using Vaporesso CCELL ceramic coils . I think there is dangerous material in it. Obviously, some granules have gone into my lung. I don't know how to claim compensation. Who can help me?

If you don't believe me, you can test it yourself. Take a new CCELL ceramic coil. Use a small stick with color or black cloth and touch the ceramic. You can see there are some white ceramic granules on the cloth. The ceramic granules will go into lung when vaping,both DTL and MTL, exspecially when it is dry hit. Maybe you will have lung diseases.
I used to remove ceramic fiber bricks from factory chimney's and furnace's, I had to wear a full face respirator and a sealed suit, plus a two staged shower at break times and end of shift. Ceramic is tiny sharp particle that can lodge it's self in ya lung not unlike asbestos just not as dangerous. Sorry about mi grammar.

jimyvape

Aug 10, 2016
Before you post one more thing, I would suggest you back up your claims with hard facts rather than conjecture. Otherwise, we're going to assume you're from another company and posting slanderous things against a competitor. (Yes, we know where you're posting from.) You have been warned.
I am a consumer and just tell a truth. Does ECF forbid the users to tell the truths? Everyone can see the granules if he tests as the steps as I said.

jimyvape

Aug 10, 2016
Looks like this slanderous dunce has made it to Instagram, spewing the same 'dust lung' with no proof.

[removed] I think anyone reading this thread can agree that you're unwanted due to the fact that you're CLEARLY not trying to help this industry.
I don't want to hurt this industry. I just care about health. vaping is a good way to give up smoking. But there are too many vape products. some are good, some are bad. Everyone has a right to know the truth.

Reactions: welldonedanny

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I am a consumer and just tell a truth. Does ECF forbid the users to tell the truths? Everyone can see the granules if he tests as the steps as I said.

ECF welcomes the truth with open arms. What it does not permit is wild speculation without facts to back it up. Your personal observations with no scientific testing to back it up doesn't cut it.

It's time to fish or cut bait. Your choice. But the wild speculations with absolutely no concrete evidence to back it up will not be permitted. We get this type of thing every time a new ceramic product hits the streets. Someone with absolutely no credibility to back them up always comes in and cries the sky is falling.

Post your peer reviewed scientific proof, or knock it off.

jimyvape

Aug 10, 2016
ECF welcomes the truth with open arms. What it does not permit is wild speculation without facts to back it up. Your personal observations with no scientific testing to back it up doesn't cut it.

It's time to fish or cut bait. Your choice. But the wild speculations with absolutely no concrete evidence to back it up will not be permitted. We get this type of thing every time a new ceramic product hits the streets. Someone with absolutely no credibility to back them up always comes in and cries the sky is falling.

Post your peer reviewed scientific proof, or knock it off.
I am too busy to take the pictures. And It is hard to find a black cloth. I have to cut a piece of cloth from my T-shirt.
Please look at the pictures:
A new Vaproesso CCELL ceramic coil. The ceramic is fluffy so that it can wick the e-liquid.
ceramic coil.jpg

I use a stick with black cloth to scratch the surface of ceramic lightly. See it? There are many ceramic fines on the cloth.
vaporesso ccell.jpg

If there is no freedom of expression here, no problem, I will post it on other sites. Of course I know your system recorded my IP. So you said "we know where you are posting from“. But I believe ECF should protect the privacy of user.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I am too busy to take the pictures. And It is hard to find a black cloth. I have to cut a piece of cloth from my T-shirt.
Please look at the pictures:
A new Vaproesso CCELL ceramic coil. The ceramic is fluffy so that it can wick the e-liquid.
View attachment 590731

I use a stick with black cloth to scratch the surface of ceramic lightly. See it? There are many ceramic fines on the cloth.
View attachment 590733
If there is no freedom of expression here, no problem, I will post it on other sites. Of course I know your system recorded my IP. So you said "we know where you are posting from“. But I believe ECF should protect the privacy of user.

If you Don't Poke the Coil with a Stick, does the Ceramic stay Intact?

Maybe there Needs to be a Warning Label on the Box that says "Do Not Poke the Ceramic with a Pointy Stick"?

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

You just don't get it. I don't want your pictures. I want a peer reviewed, scientific study that backs up your claims.

Until you have that, this thread is closed.

(And I STILL think you're a competitor trying to stir up the waters.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread