Same happens to me, no matter which angle the original picture was [emoji14]

Vapez

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Once again Heaven Gifts is proud to present a massive giveaway!

We'll giving away 20 sets of 75W Vaporesso Target VTC Kit and 20 sets of Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tank - 3.5ml in this contest since we get so many shares in the warm-up.

4 ways to enter our contest:

1. Register an account at Heaven Gifts via our referral linkhttp://www.heavengifts.com/passport-signup-71603.html (for new members only)
2. Choose your favorite vaping product from Heaven Gifts and post the link here.
3. Share your vaping gears (Tank+Mod)
4. Tag 2 of your vape friends and invite them to join the contest

Notes:
1. Please get this contest post quoted with your entries if possible
2. Tell us which way you chose to enter in a separate post
3. You have at least 3 chances to enter our contest, choose any of the options above
4. If possible, please subscribe this thread

Our contest starts from #1010 in page 51, click here. The #1 to #1009 are just warm-up, if you are new to this contest, please simply choose any of the options above to enter.

This contest will last one month from Nov. 23, 2015 to Dec. 23, 2015.

Good luck!

--------A few knowledge of Vaporesso Targe 75 VTC kit you should know-------

3ee8dd8d73af03fe7c7948f84a6580de.jpg

Vaporesso invents cCell ceramic coil as vapers requires. They replace glass fiber and cotton by ceramic material and sintered its wire into the ceramic, which shortens e-liquid absorbing time and prolong the lifespan of coil itself.

Target 75VTC kit as Vaporesso’s first e-cigarette combining cCell with the most popular temp control tech now is presented to most people. A more comfortable hand feeling was expected to be delivered with a pistol styed shape mod. And this design does not fail us at all.

Tagging @Uncle & @rangerrobin for this contest.

Round 3
Entry 3
Option 4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
R3 #4

@fenderstrat
@zack_munningham
Hey guys, make sure and join the contest and check out their cool vape gear!

We'll giving away 20 sets of 75W Vaporesso Target VTC Kit and 20 sets of Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tank - 3.5ml in this contest since we get so many shares in the warm-up.

1. Register an account at Heaven Gifts via our referral link http://www.heavengifts.com/passport-signup-71603.html (for new members only)
2. Choose your favorite vaping product from Heaven Gifts and post the link here.

Notes:
3. You have at least 3 chances to enter our contest, choose any of the options above

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Not an Entry and Not trying to up the Post numbers

But I am a little confused on contest Entries.
I read it as we get 3 (4 if new to site by registering on website) Per round using the Entry options. Is that right or are we supposed to use those options as much as possible???

DISREGARD Please. saw answer some pages back when i went back to catch up

noxdrako

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Ocala fl
Round 3

1. Register an account at Heaven Gifts via our referral linkhttp://www.heavengifts.com/passport-signup-71603.html (for new members only) registered
2. Choose your favorite vaping product from Heaven Gifts and post the link here. 40W Eleaf iStick TC Kit with GS TC Atomizer
3. Share your vaping gears (Tank+Mod) My current setup is eleaf TC40W with an Atlantis 2 at .5

Notes:

1. Register an account at Heaven Gifts via our referral linkhttp://www.heavengifts.com/passport-signup-71603.html (for new members only)

Notes:

Our contest starts from #1010 in page 51, click here. The #1 to #1009 are just warm-up, if you are new to this contest, please simply choose any of the options above to enter.

Good luck!

Reactions: cooladdict

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Round 3

1. Register an account at Heaven Gifts via our referral linkhttp://www.heavengifts.com/passport-signup-71603.html (for new members only) registered
2. Choose your favorite vaping product from Heaven Gifts and post the link here. 40W Eleaf iStick TC Kit with GS TC Atomizer
3. Share your vaping gears (Tank+Mod) My current setup is eleaf TC40W with an Atlantis 2 at .5

Notes:

Nox Sweetie. this is not considered an entry.
What you need to do is Quote the contest post from vera.
Then List yours entry as something like this:

Round 3
Entry 1
Option 2 -Now go look at the website they have and pick your favorite product and copy the link for into the entry. and post. do the same Format for your other 3 entries except do what that option says. like 3 is share your vaping gear. tell us what you use for vaping, option 4 would be to tag a couple of friends. Just make each entry a separate post. Hope i explained that well enough for you to get your entries in correctly

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
LOL was quiet in here. Then evan shows up and BAM here comes us stalkers hahahahahahaha
Was just going thru and catching up everywhere. Fingers crossed, this mod would make a great vaperversary present....lol...coming up on one year, and @cooladdict has me convinced I would love this one!

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Was just going thru and catching up everywhere. Fingers crossed, this mod would make a great vaperversary present....lol...coming up on one year, and @cooladdict has me convinced I would love this one!
Same here on catching up. been a looooong few days. Congrats on the upcoming 1 year. I will be coming up on my 6 months WOOOHOOO and I am Convinced I would LOVE it also. it is definitely my style ;). now i will just watch cuz I know Vera/A.K.A Evan. really dont want us chatting to much in here. Sooooo GOOD LUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread