• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suppliers who ship to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverthorn181

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
ɹǝpun uʍop
Last edited:

Silverthorn181

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
ɹǝpun uʍop
My thoughts on OS supplies to Australia. I buy some juice from TW etc because they are sometimes wort the extra cost. My 100mg nic comes from www.extremevapeing.com (Need to add that one) because its very good and his shipping is very low on 250ml. Can't see the sense in buying hardware from the US or Europe because it's all made in China any way. Mods are a bit different and they are usually made where they are sold but buying from China on PayPal from the likes of HC and HG is safe and you save a packet on shipping costs and unnecessary markups!! These guys are also very practiced at shipping here successfully!!

TheMoon

Feb 12, 2010
Australia
Hi all,

How can you make sure that those suppliers who ship their juice from the US are really made in the US instead of getting the Chinese juice and rellabal them then ship from the US?

I've just checked out the supplier list posted, seems that apart from Totally Wicked (UK) are genuinely UK made (as they've got heaps of info about their juice on their website), the rest of the so-called US suppliers on the list don't have much info about their juice - they just briefly mention that the juice is made of PG, flavouring, nicotine and blah (everyone knows that really). Or maybe I'm just too skeptical.

What does everybody else think?

tonic

Jan 3, 2010
Australia
I forgot add bestecig they are chinese but say they make there own juice.
I have never bought from them, they are on my to buy from list.

BestEcig-Newest Mini E-cigarette|E-cigarette|wholesale e-liquid

The Moon there is a thread
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/31887-want-try-juices-but.html

Which tries to work out who is and isn't dekang I don't have the time to go through and try and match up who supplies to Aus and if they make there own juice, but if anyone does that thread may help.

TheMoon

Feb 12, 2010
Australia
Thanks heaps, tonic.

I ordered once from vapor4life (US based), but according to the thread you posted, they use DK juice too (and I suspected so myself when I got the juice). So there is absolutely no point to order from them from now on, if I get desperate enough I may as well order from Heaven Gifts, at least it's cheaper and faster.

Seems like Totally Wicked is my only choice now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread