Tesla Nano 120W Steampunk: Dangerous! leaky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I cant wait to see what vaping is like in 3-4 years

They wont have our problems haha

I was reading how you guys to boil cotton balls or use to wash sillicia threads? And use them to vape and then bang cotton bacon came out

I was thinking... woah thats to premitive haha
Big box of rayon from Sally's, no cotton here :)

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country

I was reading how you guys to boil cotton balls or use to wash sillicia threads? And use them to vape and then bang cotton bacon came out

Cotton?
I've been using rayon for years.

halbgott

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012

A bag of organic cotton balls cost me about 3 dollars and judging from what I've used in the past 5 months I'll be good for at least 20 years. Does cotton bacon have a noticeable difference that makes the cost worth it? I haven't tried it and the Japanese cotton that shipped with my troll tasted nasty in comparison.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Oh man I hope this doesn't happen to me, I got this mod yesterday but haven't yet had to charge the batteries & I also agree with the comment earlier about quality an price. When I bought it I was so surprised with the price, it seemed like quite a high end mod. I had $250 quid on me & when I saw it in the shop prepared to spend all my money. It was £50.00 so probably about 80 us dollars, I'm really happy with it.

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
Oh man I hope this doesn't happen to me, I got this mod yesterday but haven't yet had to charge the batteries & I also agree with the comment earlier about quality an price. When I bought it I was so surprised with the price, it seemed like quite a high end mod. I had $250 quid on me & when I saw it in the shop prepared to spend all my money. It was £50.00 so probably about 80 us dollars, I'm really happy with it.

I've had mine for several months, have had nothing drain into the battery compartment (ejuice, condensation, nothing). And I chain vape, in humid conditions, no problems.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I've had mine for several months, have had nothing drain into the battery compartment (ejuice, condensation, nothing). And I chain vape, in humid conditions, no problems.
I haven't had a single issue with mine either :)
Believe it or not, I still use it daily. Battery life is amazing!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
That's good to know! I love this mod, it isn't talked about much on here either & I don't get why :( people rave about the alien and it's no where near better than the tesla!
By far the best quality regulated mod that I own :)

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
That's good to know! I love this mod, it isn't talked about much on here either & I don't get why :( people rave about the alien and it's no where near better than the tesla!

I think it mat be that you can buy the Alien everywhere, online and B&M. You have to really look for the Steampunk, especially if you want to buy in the U.S.. Never seen one in a B&M.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
By far the best quality regulated mod that I own :)
I haven't had a single issue with mine either :)
Believe it or not, I still use it daily. Battery life is amazing!

That's good to know. I literally just ordered a Tesla Nano minutes ago (copper), and wouldn't you know it i come to this forum and this is the first thread I see. Nice to hear others haven't had any problems, though i will keep an eye out for juicy batteries now that I'm all paranoid about it.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
That's good to know. I literally just ordered a Tesla Nano minutes ago (copper), and wouldn't you know it i come to this forum and this is the first thread I see. Nice to hear others haven't had any problems, though i will keep an eye out for juicy batteries now that I'm all paranoid about it.
Ooh ooh ooh you'll love it & I can confirm I have just got round to replacing the batteries in mine with no issues of juice on the batteries :) you get bang for your buck, I actually like it as much as my provari.
It's took a while for me to find such a beauty for such little price.
I'm hoping this will be my main setup for months to come

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Ooh ooh ooh you'll love it & I can confirm I have just got round to replacing the batteries in mine with no issues of juice on the batteries :) you get bang for your buck, I actually like it as much as my provari.
It's took a while for me to find such a beauty for such little price.
I'm hoping this will be my main setup for months to come
Its the only regulated mod I use at the moment. It feels really good in hand, much like a mech mod :)
It's in rotation with my Coppervape and Sebone :D
I use the RDA that came with my Sebone clone, turns out I liked the RDA so much, I ordered another Sebone set :)
I have a Smoant Charon that will be here tomorrow, I won it as well :)

Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Its the only regulated mod I use at the moment. It feels really good in hand, much like a mech mod :)
It's in rotation with my Coppervape and Sebone :D
I use the RDA that came with my Sebone clone, turns out I liked the RDA so much, I ordered another Sebone set :)
I have a Smoant Charon that will be here tomorrow, I won it as well :)
I'm not really a big fan of rdas but then again I haven't delved too much, however I tried the dudes mech that works in the vape shop & the clouds an flavor were unlike anything I've ever tried.
Are coppervape & sebones mechs? This is all very alien to me.
Let me know how the smoant Charon is, never owned a mod by them!

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I'm not really a big fan of rdas but then again I haven't delved too much, however I tried the dudes mech that works in the vape shop & the clouds an flavor were unlike anything I've ever tried.
Are coppervape & sebones mechs? This is all very alien to me.
Let me know how the smoant Charon is, never owned a mod by them!
Coppervape is a mech squonker and the Sebone is a direct to battery mech :)
I rarely buy regulated mods, the pico has been the only one we've actually bought. All the others have been wins here on ECF.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Coppervape is a mech squonker and the Sebone is a direct to battery mech :)
I rarely buy regulated mods, the pico has been the only one we've actually bought. All the others have been wins here on ECF.
Can definitely see why! I've tried a couple mechs an was like wow, I've got a mech but it's a really rubbish one by smok.
I have done a lot of research but any recommendations would be appreciated, I'm willing to spend on a decent one, no budget really :)

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Can definitely see why! I've tried a couple mechs an was like wow, I've got a mech but it's a really rubbish one by smok.
I have done a lot of research but any recommendations would be appreciated, I'm willing to spend on a decent one, no budget really :)
@Bad Ninja won a Tesla Terminator, it basically works like a mech mod with battery protection, it's a solid little mod.
The one safety when using a direct to battery is the protruding pin on your tank/rda. If the pin doesn't stick out enough it will short and cause the battery to vent.
So many of the new mech mods lack a center pin, I'd have to look and see which ones offer the option.
Most of my mech mods are clones, so don't be afraid to try a clone before you buy an authentic :) just read the reviews, most are brutally honest especially on FastTech :)
Some stock coils don't perform well on mechs. Train track Clapton coils take forever to heat up too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread