Status
Not open for further replies.

frjaldomr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2014
Far West Texas, US
I own three, two copper and one black.
I do love the look and feel of these mods, and when set on hard they fire up really quick. I also get good battery life.
When I bought mine I was unaware of the battery door issue. On both of my copper Teslas the battery door swings open and I really don't care for it. Somebody else on this thread suggested a scotch tape fix, so that's what I do and it works pretty well.
My black Tesla does not have the battery door issue, however, after a couple of months I started having a problem turning the mod on. I'm guessing it's the switch.
I love the design of these mods, I love the big firing button and I love the fact that they have a simple on/off switch.
I love the fact that they don't have a touch screen nor LED lights.
They remind me a little bit of my mech mod days.
I just wish there was better QC.

Last edited:

GTS84

Oct 8, 2017
Guys... Look what I've found
Tesla Nano Steampunk 220W

I wish Teslacigs launch it soon :D
63110209105672ec5ce11ddc6c6bc288.jpg

GTS84

Oct 8, 2017
Me likey a lot, I'm gonna have to get one of those. It is stunning, nice find @GTS84
Yes me too, it look heavier than the previous 120W version
As Teslacigs Instagram official account not announced it yet, the Teslacigs manufacturer's Instagram has welcome order
Ah.. I really can't wait
a868f13368c367162ae563345f1837bb.jpg

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
@Tonee N knows that I am laying off buying anything until I sell some of the stuff I stocked up on because of the looming Deeming Regulations and have changed my mind - my prerogative! :rolleyes: That new Steampunk looks cool but I am into mods that fit very comfortably in my hand, and for me, that is the Minikin V2. I LOVE that mod, but still, want a couple of my Steampunks as backups. I plan to sell two of my four. Now, I would buy the Dragon King God tank as long as it has an RBA deck. ;)

Reactions: cooladdict

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
@Tonee N knows that I am laying off buying anything until I sell some of the stuff I stocked up on because of the looming Deeming Regulations and have changed my mind - my prerogative! :rolleyes: That new Steampunk looks cool but I am into mods that fit very comfortably in my hand, and for me, that is the Minikin V2. I LOVE that mod, but still, want a couple of my Steampunks as backups. I plan to sell two of my four. Now, I would buy the Dragon King God tank as long as it has an RBA deck. ;)
I'm having a fall cleaning garage sale.(tanks and mods. Lol[emoji6])

Sent from the future

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I'm having a fall cleaning garage sale.(tanks and mods. Lol[emoji6])

Sent from the future

I am too. I spent all afternoon and evening organizing my stash and WOW! I went a little nuts. LOL My husband said, "What is all this :censored:." He is supportive of vaping and the fact that it is a hobby for me now as well, but enough really is enough. I posted the first lot in the classifieds here tonight. Lot number 2 will go up soon.

Last edited:

GTS84

Oct 8, 2017
I am too. I spend all afternoon and evening organizing my stash and WOW! I went a little nuts. LOL My husband said, "What is all this :censored:." He is supportive of vaping and the fact that it is a hobby for me now as well, but enough really is enough. I posted the first lot in the classifieds here tonight. Lot number 2 will go up soon.
Dont forget to share the classified link here :D

Reactions: cooladdict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread