Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Tesla Nano 120W Steampunk mod:
I won this mod in a contest here on ECF, thanks again Urvapin and @David Qin
I usually use mech mods and on occasion I'll use a regulated mod.
This mod is great for those who like a lil heft in their mod, as it weighs in at just under 14ozs with batteries and RDA.
It doesn't have a usb port, so upgrades aren't an option, neither is charging. I don't recommend charging removable batteries by USB.
Simple, easy to use menu.
The on/off switch is the best feature on the mod, not only is it a safety feature, you don't wear out the firing button turning it on/off.
Authentic Tesla Nano 120W Box Mod
IMG_20170501_121643_231.JPG

IMG_20170501_181712_768.JPG
IMG_20170504_141501_112.JPG

Last edited:

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
Smartest thing I ever did was change my ship to address to work :) lot less explaining to the wife

HEdoublesticks yes to that. Do it all the time on online orders.

Love my copper one, is now my everyday mod. Does everything I want and is so cool looking! Actually love the weight. No issues so far, menu is easy, I could keep going on.

I will say though that at higher watts (100+) I like the Battlestar better, has a better vape on my Cleito 120 in that range (80-110w) but I use my Axiom 0.5 ohm 90% of the time and the Tesla does great. Not bad at 80w+ but the Battlestar seems to separate flavors better at that range, for example, a Krunch Berries juice I have, the Battlestar/Clieto will have cereal on the intake, berries on the exhale. The Tesla will be a little muddled on the flavors on that tank/flavors.

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I also have the antique brass one from Urvapin! I absolutely love it. It gets tons of comments and people have even sniffed it to see if it is a solid copper mod, lol! The finish is that nice. I ordered an iJust S tank in copper hoping it matches well with this mod. Right now I am using the Freemax Starre Pure tank (25mm) and it's the perfect size. I am a die-hard tank user, so hopefully I can get it set up right purty with the iJust and some ceramic coils. It needs more showing off, lol!

I have to say, having that on/off switch is amazing. I feel much better about turning off my mod and knowing it will STAY turned off. I have had mods reconnect while traveling around in my purse before. Apparently it's not all that hard to hit the fire button 5 times when I am out and about. :D

Going through the menu on this mod is a breeze! I was able to move through it with no problem without having to use the booklet as a guide. Right now my batteries are at 12%. Says so right on the screen. I have had no dropoff of power so far. WIN! :)

Coupla hand checks. I can't get the true beauty of the finish tonight, but I will try again tomorrow. It's WAY prettier in person!!
Nano copper.PNG
nano copper2.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread