Tesla Nano 120W Steampunk Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Don't just start vaping at the "recommended" wattage, start low watts with priming puffs until you reach a satisfactory vape, which may or may not reach the "recommended" settings. Those are just recommendations, and there are plenty of folks who vape below the "recommended" settings. I'm not saying you won't REACH those settings, that happens as well, but slowly working your way up to the best wattage is really the best way to go (IMO).

Best of luck,

Anna

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
Don't just start vaping at the "recommended" wattage, start low watts with priming puffs until you reach a satisfactory vape, which may or may not reach the "recommended" settings. Those are just recommendations, and there are plenty of folks who vape below the "recommended" settings. I'm not saying you won't REACH those settings, that happens as well, but slowly working your way up to the best wattage is really the best way to go (IMO).

Best of luck,

Anna
Got that right as don't like buying coils when making my own costs almost nothing. After vaping for a bit, started at 10 watts, slowly up to 25 watts, after the coil was well saturated and broken in I did crank 'er to 50w with airflow wide open and it wasn't that hot so up to 60 the airflow is good for short drags like on a smoke and a bit of heat but tolerable. Needless to say a few minutes of vaping that much volume my head was spinning from that much nic, huge clouds, bit of a flavour drop so now at 23w, nice cool vape and decent flavour.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread