Status
Not open for further replies.

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Well, I'm confused by all these new shenanigans with ECF, but that's nothing new. I'm usually confused anyhow. That's just something old men do.

Got a lot more mowing done today with the tractor and bush hog. Exciting stuff, huh? I'll bet you wish you could get out there in the hot sun on my tractor and bush hog and mow over all those hog holes. And if you come down here, I'll let you give it a shot!

Anyone watch American Idol? Can you believe Skyler got voted off? I thought Phillip would go, but he wasn't even in the bottom two. I let out an audible gasp when they said Skyler was leaving. And for those of you who don't watch American Idol, you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Which is okay because you probably won't come help me with the mowing either. If you would, I'd explain the whole thing to you.

So I'll just sit here and vape my Black 'n Mild and contemplate the misguidance of the people who vote on American Idol.

So there!!!

TT

LOL TT! No, I can't say I watch American Idol, or any of those "reality" shows, either. But DH is sitting here watching people argue with each other on Fox News... drives me CRAZY!! I hate those shows where the people talk over each other and nothing gets said!!
I didn't do any mowing today, either. But I did take two mutts to the vet, so I got all dirty and stinky too :)

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I don't watch it TT.
I figure the more people that watch that stuff just means they are going to come up more reality shows. :shock:

Glad you enjoy it though. :)

LOL, its not a reality show jj2.

Its a singing competition.

If I was under 30 years of age I'd be on there singing! I'm pretty sure I'd get a recording contract.

And I don't watch reality shows either. Can't stand them!

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
LOL TT! No, I can't say I watch American Idol, or any of those "reality" shows, either. But DH is sitting here watching people argue with each other on Fox News... drives me CRAZY!! I hate those shows where the people talk over each other and nothing gets said!!
:)

Ya know, that why I watch George Stephenopalis (sic?) on Sunday mornings. He lets people talk and rarely, if ever, interrupts them. The guy is a real gentleman. Those news shows where they try to out-yell each other is enough for me to change the channel.

TT

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
LOL, there ain't nothing much better on earth than a dirty, stinky woman.

Unless its ice cream.

TT

LOL! Sorry, but I already took a shower. I love my hounds, but I don't want to smell like them :laugh: The boy doggie is up to 116 pounds.... we really should take him for a walk every evening. Or, more accurately, we should let him take us for a walk each evening! The girl doggie is only 65 pounds (they are brother and sister) but she keeps him in his place!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
LOL! Sorry, but I already took a shower. I love my hounds, but I don't want to smell like them :laugh: The boy doggie is up to 116 pounds.... we really should take him for a walk every evening. Or, more accurately, we should let him take us for a walk each evening! The girl doggie is only 65 pounds (they are brother and sister) but she keeps him in his place!

That's some danged big dogs Nursie T!!! Geez, our little Max weighs four pounds and Chance weighs about eighteen pounds.

The two outside dogs probably weight about 50 pounds or so each.

TT

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
That's some danged big dogs Nursie T!!! Geez, our little Max weighs four pounds and Chance weighs about eighteen pounds.

The two outside dogs probably weight about 50 pounds or so each.

TT

They are 'hosses', especially the male. But, we call him our "gentle giant". He is the tamest, sweetest dog you could imagine! The girl, on the other hand, is a b----, LOL. But we love her, too. She is only mean to her brother, but sweet to people.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
They are 'hosses', especially the male. But, we call him our "gentle giant". He is the tamest, sweetest dog you could imagine! The girl, on the other hand, is a b----, LOL. But we love her, too. She is only mean to her brother, but sweet to people.

Its funny how dogs like to be loved.

Our dog Chance, like our outside dogs, will come up to you and manage to get his head under your hand so that he's being touched.

I guess I'm a dog.

TT

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    frannynight.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.