The House of Pancake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
Yes, The Ocelot speaks the truth!! I am truly honored to be one of the few, the called, the Provarinati!!

It was a long road getting from there to here. I get it now. Lord Pancake gets it now. He stated this not long before he fell into a restful sleep on the couch. There will be pictures, but for now we all shall rejoice and PARTY on (except the sleeping :wub: Lord Pancake :wub: which will be joining the fun later on)!! :toast:

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Fixed that for you.

*burp*

Got anymore grub?

Meh, i freaked out because i was all ...... off about the whole counterfeit Boba's thing/guy, was reading the trademark application (now in effect) again. Really gets to me for some reason.

So, i apologize for the outburst, but you gotta admit you loooove to troll provari fans almost as much as you used to love to troll the FT thread.:p

Also, i really enjoy seeing Ocelots Provarinati Posts and Photoshops, they always make me laugh.

Here's a recycled gif:

CatHelicopter.gif

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA

Can I haz some bacon pleezz
Nom nommmmmm!!!

Forget the waffles!! Let there be Pancakes and Bacon!!

oh well, won't be eating those today :D

Bacon-Pancake-Nom-nom-nom.jpg

Nom Nom Nom!
NOM nom!! We LOVE bacon, our ProVariae, and we LOVE pancakes, thank you!!

I humbly bow to le Provarinati Princess, el Provarinati Praetor Lion, Mrs. Robin (of course :D ) , and to all of you who helped us Pancakes on our journey, and to all who boldly came before us with a special warm and fuzzy thank you {{{{hug}}}}

bow_zpsdfecfb7c.gif

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Nom nommmmmm!!!

Forget the waffles!! Let there be Pancakes and Bacon!!

oh well, won't be eating those today :D

NOM nom!! We LOVE bacon, our ProVariae, and we LOVE pancakes, thank you!!

I humbly bow to le Provarinati Princess, el Provarinati Praetor Lion, Mrs. Robin (of course :D ) , and to all of you who helped us Pancakes on our journey, and to all who boldly came before us with a special warm and fuzzy thank you {{{{hug}}}}

bow_zpsdfecfb7c.gif

Let us not forget French toast for Lady Robin, as it is her delight. ;)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
bows before the royal pancakes

cute+lunches.JPG

372-844-he-made-372-844-pancakes_1338542678_epiclolcom.jpg

il_fullxfull.136595247.jpg

:ohmy: pancake taco
1898127.jpg

lmfao so I got curious to see when I chimed in...lmfao post #9582 about 3 months after the topic started ;)

img-thing

the bacon, egg, french toast stuffed pancake topped with whipprd cream and fruit...yep...now that's a breakfast

Greetings Lady Shadav of That Flashlight Thingy! So glad you could join in the celebration!

Last edited:

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Thank you for the awesome thread Ocelot (though auto correct thinks your name be October) and thank you to everyone for the awesome warm welcome. Sadly I am using tapa talk for the first real time so I am still working out how to make my usual standard of fun post. I just wanted tonsay thanks and say that now I get it. The House of Pancake now has two crown jewels. I am happy to share my family jewels with such awesome people.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Thank you for the awesome thread Ocelot (though auto correct thinks your name be October) and thank you to everyone for the awesome warm welcome. Sadly I am using tapa talk for the first real time so I am still working out how to make my usual standard of fun post. I just wanted tonsay thanks and say that now I get it. The House of Pancake now has two crown jewels. I am happy to share my family jewels with such awesome people.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

61.gif

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
Very nice Ocelot, and a big welcome to Lord and Lady Pancake. It is odd how many of the original thread mates have gotten a ProVari , and even though the thread has slowed down we still manage to find each other and enjoy our online friendship. Let us hope we can still see the value of the path we took to become ProVarinati, and the value of the devices we used along the way. May we impart goodwill and share our knowledge.

TheSystemHasFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Valhalla
Meh, i freaked out because i was all ...... off about the whole counterfeit Boba's thing/guy, was reading the trademark application (now in effect) again. Really gets to me for some reason.

So, i apologize for the outburst, but you gotta admit you loooove to troll provari fans almost as much as you used to love to troll the FT thread.:p

Also, i really enjoy seeing Ocelots Provarinati Posts and Photoshops, they always make me laugh.

Here's a recycled gif:

CatHelicopter.gif
Think next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread