Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I keep telling myself one of these day's I'll leave Indiana's crazy weather and move to Arizona where it's supposed to be more allergy and arthritis friendly weather.

Yep, and again crazy weather..flood watch in our county (I'm in Hamilton County too-Fishers) If it were colder we'd have so much snow right now but instead, downpour of rain.

And to top it off, I'm so angry cuz our neighbor let their cat stay out apparently all night and the poor little thing has been meowing at their door for over a TWO hours to get in. I tried to lure it to my door but it won't come over. It's soaking wet and trying to take cover under their awnings. :(:mad:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I don't think it ever stopped raining last night. I just got home from working over night and the streets are all standing water on them.

Poor cat. My neighbors used to do that with their dogs til the police took them away from them.

Lmfao crazy ppl move to the desert and try to plant greenery. Pft I could careless. I'm not only allergic to all plants sinus wise but physically too lol I break out in a rash if I walk barefoot in grass or hold flowers too long. I not only have pollen allergies but any atmospheric changes upset my sinus'. So AZ is bout the only place I could move to where the pressure and pollen count doesn't change often and then for arthritis the humidity doesn't change much either lol at least not every 5 minutes like it does here.

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
It's been snowing here, aching in my bones bad. Maybe Hawaiia would be nice?? I lived in Northern New Mexico for a few years and it helped my allergies and pains quite a bit, but the winters were just so very long and snowy. The Spring time was windy and dusty. But the Summers there were beautiful and magical times.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
{{Hugs to you and M'Lord}} I hate snow.
{{{Hugs to you Kitteh}}} from M'Lord and I :closedeyes:

awesome thread Ocelot! (just haven't had time to read/post with holidays! (Congrats to House of Pancake)
Thank you dedi, nice to see you again, how are you?
If you have plant allergies I doubt you'd do well in Hawai'i. Lots of plants are in full bloom year-round there. There is something like 25,000 species, and the tropical breezes always keeps the air full of pollen, etc.
Oh wow, thanks for the heads up on Hawaii. It always looks so wonderful on TV....

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
{{Hugs to you and M'Lord}} I hate snow.
funny-pictures-cat-asks-where-you-buried-the-house.jpg

funny-pictures-snow-cat-frozen-pee.jpg

Last edited:
Status