The House of Pancake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Greetings Lady Shadav, Sir Steve, good to see you, hope you're both doing well!

Greetings Bear, glad you wandered in lol

Pancake gave me the Twilight Forever box set recently. We're watching Eclipse now, the third movie in the saga. It's his first time watching them.

:D

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

It not as painful as anticipated.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Hey, I'm cool with it....as long as you didn't post a pic of the stone guy w/man boobs. I draw the line there ;)

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
Slipper and I made a deal (trade off) with each other. I watch his Dark Knight/Heath Ledger Joker movies with an open mind and he watches the Twilight Saga with an open mind. I'm a semi old school Batman person who liked Michael Keaton as Batman and Jack Nicholson as the Joker and Pancake is a fan of Anne Rice's vampires.

I like Anne Rice's vampires too, I just thought Slipper might enjoy seeing a slightly different vampire approach since he's a writer. ;)

SO very nice to wake up to a Pancake and a Provari. We shouldn't be eating our own kind I suppose, so bring on the waffles! Waffles, waffles, waffles, waffles....bacon BAcon! :wub: Lord Pancake :wub: makes some awesome blueberry biscuits with sausage, nom nom, we love those too!

ETA: We may not like all the same things, but one thing Whosback and I can agree on is that we both love Doctor Who!! :wub:

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Michael Keaton, "old school Batman"!! I do like Michael Keaton, but THIS is "old school Batman"!!
LOL

batman_zpseb86a438.jpg

Slipper and I made a deal (trade off) with each other. I watch his Dark Knight/Heath Ledger Joker movies with an open mind and he watches the Twilight Saga with an open mind. I'm a semi old school Batman person who liked Michael Keaton as Batman and Jack Nicholson as the Joker and Pancake is a fan of Anne Rice's vampires.

I like Anne Rice's vampires too, I just thought Slipper might enjoy seeing a slightly different vampire approach since he's a writer. ;)

SO very nice to wake up to a Pancake and a Provari. We shouldn't be eating our own kind I suppose, so bring on the waffles! Waffles, waffles, waffles, waffles....bacon BAcon! :wub: Lord Pancake :wub: makes some awesome blueberry biscuits with sausage, nom nom, we love those too!

ETA: We may not like all the same things, but one thing Whosback and I can agree on is that we both love Doctor Who!! :wub:

fabricator4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Mackay, Qld. Australia
Very nice Ocelot, and a big welcome to Lord and Lady Pancake. It is odd how many of the original thread mates have gotten a ProVari , and even though the thread has slowed down we still manage to find each other and enjoy our online friendship. Let us hope we can still see the value of the path we took to become ProVarinati, and the value of the devices we used along the way. May we impart goodwill and share our knowledge.

One day I may indeed visit the land of the Provarinati, however I am currently still on sabbatical in Reo. As of now my second is on the way, a blue/black grand, a much abused child of the VV whose thumb fingered attempts at a repair have rendered it incapable of vapour. It is coming to a good home where it will be allowed to recuperate and return to mechanical usefulness. All hail the squonk!

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
One day I may indeed visit the land of the Provarinati, however I am currently still on sabbatical in Reo. As of now my second is on the way, a blue/black grand, a much abused child of the VV whose thumb fingered attempts at a repair have rendered it incapable of vapour. It is coming to a good home where it will be allowed to recuperate and return to mechanical usefulness. All hail the squonk!
You're always welcome here Fab! I respect the sultans of squonk!

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
Mmmmmm French toast! :D

How did I miss this thread?!?!? Ahhhh memories! I understood every word in the introductory post :lol:

How are you enjoying Pittsburg at this time of year?!? Welcome to the ProVarinati!
HAHA, thank you, it's good to be in the Provarinati finally!! I was wondering where you were yesterday, Lady Robin! I am not liking the Pittsburgh winter/snowy/iciness much, neither does Pancake. We would like to relocate to place where the weather is more kind year round, we have no idea where that might be lol.

Hope you and your family have been doing well!

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
I'm loving Florida.......just sayin' ;)

Oh yeah, Florida's great...for about three weeks. The rest of the time it's like living 2 inches from the surface of the sun. :evil:

FL's 3 seasons:

1. Hot
2. Wicked Hot
3. Wicked Hot & Rainy with a chance of Hurricane.

Some where in the middle of Hot there is a few weeks of really beautiful weather. During the rest of the year I sprint from A/C to A/C as fast as humanly possible. I swear I had more of a tan when I lived back home.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Oh yeah, Florida's great...for about three weeks. The rest of the time it's like living 2 inches from the surface of the sun. :evil:

FL's 3 seasons:

1. Hot
2. Wicked Hot
3. Wicked Hot & Rainy with a chance of Hurricane.

Some where in the middle of Hot there is a few weeks of really beautiful weather. During the rest of the year I sprint from A/C to A/C as fast as humanly possible. I swear I had more of a tan when I lived back home.

Don't forget that it's just a big swamp with mosquitoes that make small dogs disappear with a single gulp.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
What?! Central Florida right now is 76 degrees and sunny (it's always sunny). Sure, it gets hot, but there's someone who doesn't have AC:)?

I moved here from DC and grew up in NY... it gets FAR hotter in both during heat waves. The hottest it gets here is 95 degrees... which is HOT, but unless you work outdoors, you would never notice it:).:2c:

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I keep telling myself one of these day's I'll leave Indiana's crazy weather and move to Arizona where it's supposed to be more allergy and arthritis friendly weather.
HAH! Yeah, good luck with that.

People have allergies here, too, and arthritis doesn't seem to be any less painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread