Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
What's up people! I have been using the isub-G with the .50 coils on a MVP 3.0 pro since about July of last year and have had zero issues with it. I use all Max Vg liquid. I ordered two of the new isub-S tanks I absolutely love them. What an upgrade. Top fill is amazing. I also ordered two 5 packs of Clapton coils. I mean...more flavor who doesn't want that? Well, upon trying out the claptons I could not get it above 35 watts without getting a burnt taste. It almost seemed even at 35w I was getting a dry hit by the end of one puff. I was very discouraged. However after switching back to my classic .5 coils I noticed the bubbles from the juice wicking were way bigger in size and less in quantity than the Clapton. Lightbulb!!!! Okay it's not feeding fast enough probably due to Max VG. I poked some holes with a safety pin into the cotton on the side of the coil and fluffed it just a little. And boom wicking like a beast! Now I can enjoy these claptons even with max VG.
I just wanted to let you guys know, in case anybody else was having the same problem.

Thanks, Andrewskii! I am still on my first Clapton with the G tank after many weeks. I have mine on an MVP 3.0 Pro, too! :)

I have not had any trouble with it not wicking at Max VG, but if I get a coil that does that I will now know what to do to fix it. I have a regular kanthal head in the S tank, which I love. I like the Clapton coil but I still prefer how responsive the kanthal head is. It heats up faster and I am an impatient vaper. :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hey, I haven't experienced this (since I use the 2.0 coils mainly), but does your top fill close and lock? I ordered two and both of them broke right away. I think this is a defect, but I'm not hearing many people talk about this tank at all. I can't imagine that I'm unlucky enough to get 2 that happen to break in the same way. Basically, once I close it after filling- it just spins and spins open to shut. It doesn't righty-tighty shut and lock; if that makes sense.

Also, both of mine leak beyond words- pretty much the full tank. It could be related, if the vacuum seal isn't catching, but I just can't believe no one else is talking about this. Just curious if this is just me.

Mine has neither of those issues. :( I am so sorry you got not one but TWO that do that! Have you contacted the vendor you got them from?

Reactions: drysprocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread