0318171154-jpg.642315

0318171154_hdr-jpg.642317

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Great job @Debadoo! Ozzy (love the name) has struck it rich. He's just getting to learn what is expected with his new pack and I'm betting too that getting neutered will help too. Am always so grateful that people like you take the time and patience to teach new adoptees. We typically adopt older so the larning curve is much less. (What you see is what you get) but a few years ago we adopted a youngin (year and a half Mini Aussie) that had zero/zilch socialization. Oye vey! We are in for the long haul because he generally does well with our pack but the training is a daily task. (And a reminder of why I dig seniors). Hahaha

Dang, that Frankie is a cutie! And that Willow is a looker too. Paddy training can be so tough with the littler ones. Tinkle Belts and Belly Bands saved our sanity and house when we had a couple older little guys who were unable to figure it out due to some physical issues.
Thanks hun. Jup Frankie is a doll, course, I'm a proud granny! :D They had planned on getting an older dog, not a senior but a couple years old, but when they took the first one back, these puppies stole my dil's heart. He's worn me out though! lol But he and Frankie are getting along great now! For a few days Frankie would growl at him whenever Ozzy came near him in the house, but after a few days, he decided the little guy was kinda cute. So sweet to see Frankie who turns 4 this month, rediscovering his inner puppy!

I wasn't aware of the tinkle belts and belly bands. Gonna tell my son about those. Having used both, do you recommend one over the other?

I messaged with @Debadoo earlier. She has the flu & is going to be MIA for a bit. She's not feeling good at all, poor kiddo. Prayers & good vibes are welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
thanks for letting folks know, didn't want anyone to worry. Still not over it, but feeling a lot better now. Appreciate the well wishes!

#skiinginablizzardinhonorofdebadoo
roflmao! Better you than me!

I'll sit by the fire with Boomer and feed him cookies! Kewl bowling alley!!!

Howdy to all the REOnauti! Been far too long since I've posted anything REO-related. Been selling some of my older REOs but my low-profiles are still going strong. I've been wondering lately about the P67s but am more interested in hearing how Rob's doing. Saw the website sale status about medical issues and hoped that was just old news since my searches here didn't show anything recent. Is Rob back up and going? Brew
Good to see ya hun!

Does Sloth continue waiting on an O-16 to become available for the new woody from Wayne? Or does Sloth order a Hadaly??

First world problems, man...
well both of course! :D

that is stunning!!!

Hugs and Howdys to everyone! :wub:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I'm still debating a Hadaly :facepalm:

All I can say is, for 70 bucks, it's worth a shot. I think you'd like it. I have one on a P67, and two on a couple Woodvils. They look and vape great. If you decide to get one, I'd recommend a 3mm dia. Parallel build, with 28g SS. Lots of folks with higher powered regulated squonkers are running claptons, and other fancy stuff. Unnecessary with a single battery REO.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
All I can say is, for 70 bucks, it's worth a shot. I think you'd like it. I have one on a P67, and two on a couple Woodvils. They look and vape great. If you decide to get one, I'd recommend a 3mm dia. Parallel build, with 28g SS. Lots of folks with higher powered regulated squonkers are running claptons, and other fancy stuff. Unnecessary with a single battery REO.
Have you tried it without going parallel? I do like doing that sometimes but overall prefer just plain builds with 26g. I'm usually running 26g 2.5mm ID 7 wraps on the O16s. But I've read the Hadaly needs power - so, I'm not sure how that build work fare.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Great looking device Sloth. I think Wayne has been killin' it over there!! It was nice for Rob to let him take these and keep them alive...
Me too...I thought Woodvils were done for, so very happy Wayne's taking it on and keeping them going. It's also nice that he changed the locking mechanism to be like the P67, and "locked" the 510 in place. I'm very happy with it :)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Have you tried it without going parallel? I do like doing that sometimes but overall prefer just plain builds with 26g. I'm usually running 26g 2.5mm ID 7 wraps on the O16s. But I've read the Hadaly needs power - so, I'm not sure how that build work fare.

I run the same build as you in the O-16; spaced 26g SS Z coil. It would work in the Hadaly. I don't remember if I tried it or not. But it should work, based on the size of the chamber. I have tried the 24g SS build, which is what I run in the Stumpys; but I kinda settled in on the 28g parallel build. In fact, I would use the same 28g parallel build in the Stumpys, if not for the fact that installing a parallel in a Stumpy is a PITA.
But the Hadaly is the easiest atty you'll ever build on.
Don't get me wrong; I love the O-16. I have three of them. But the Hadaly doesn't take a back seat to the O-16 at all. The flavor is every bit as good, with the option of a little more air.
The only problem I, and others, have with the Hadaly is that it has a pretty tight top cap. I don't know why Psyclone doesn't switch them out. But they do offer a kit with softer o rings. Many owners, however, myself included, purchased some softer silicone o rings, from oringsandmore, and switched them. The size is 17mm x 1mm red silicone. If you get a Hadaly, and don't want to buy the replacement o rings, I have extras. I could send you a couple.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I run the same build as you in the O-16; spaced 26g SS Z coil. It would work in the Hadaly. I don't remember if I tried it or not. But it should work, based on the size of the chamber. I have tried the 24g SS build, which is what I run in the Stumpys; but I kinda settled in on the 28g parallel build. In fact, I would use the same 28g parallel build in the Stumpys, if not for the fact that installing a parallel in a Stumpy is a PITA.
But the Hadaly is the easiest atty you'll ever build on.
Don't get me wrong; I love the O-16. I have three of them. But the Hadaly doesn't take a back seat to the O-16 at all. The flavor is every bit as good, with the option of a little more air.
The only problem I, and others, have with the Hadaly is that it has a pretty tight top cap. I don't know why Psyclone doesn't switch them out. But they do offer a kit with softer o rings. Many owners, however, myself included, purchased some softer silicone o rings, from oringsandmore, and switched them. The size is 17mm x 1mm red silicone. If you get a Hadaly, and don't want to buy the replacement o rings, I have extras. I could send you a couple.
Thanks Rule. I'm an indecisive person, but I'm leaning towards trying one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread