The REOville lounge

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
Here it is, following up on Classie's suggestion in the last post (boo-hoo, sound of bugles) on the now closed REO Forum.
Somewhere for REOville folks to call home.
@classwife can you please add a link to here in your edit to the last post 'cos folks might prefer to click on a link rather then go searching? TIA, much appreciated.
DaveD

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Here it is, following up on Classie's suggestion in the last post (boo-hoo, sound of bugles) on the now closed REO Forum.
Somewhere for REOville folks to call home.
@classwife can you please add a link to here in your edit to the last post 'cos folks might prefer to click on a link rather then go searching? TIA, much appreciated.
DaveD

Done !
And here's a link to the old REO Lounge :
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/the-reo-lounge.822075/

Thank you @Joules_Verne !

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I sadly deleted my old "REO" bookmark today and put a new REOville Lounge link in its place.
Ouch.....We knew it was coming...but ouch.
Gonna bookmark this one as well. Well Reonauts, here we are! May we never take this for granted.

Thank you @classwife for your always present loyalty!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Anyone have a clue on the fate of reosmods? Never got a response from Eric on if he had a buyer or not.. or his plans on what he will do with the remainder of his stock if one dont come around.
I haven’t @SteamStack but I’m not really in “the know.” Hopefully others will find their way over here and maybe have a scoop or two.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Oh man. Totally confused now. Created a thread in old forum, and now can't ask questions in it. Hate to ask this here, but have to get my order in this week for some new 18650 batteries for my Reo Grand LP. Will the Samsung 30Q Button Top and fit in the LP?

I'd bet it would be tight.. might not be safe as the spring may not be able to drop to cut the connection if a short happens.

15amps.. most use 20amp batteries. What ohms you plan on running on it?

You can use flat top batteries.

Reactions: Robinowitz

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
I'd bet it would be tight.. might not be safe as the spring may not be able to drop to cut the connection if a short happens.

15amps.. most use 20amp batteries. What ohms you plan on running on it?

You can use flat top batteries.
Will be using 1.10 ohms. Gonna order from 18650batterystore.com.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Have not ordered yet? I'd grab these insted.

Sony Murata 18650 VTC6 3000mAh
I'm looking at ordering some from 18650batterystore. They have the Xstar VP4 for 24.99. Anyone order from them before?? Do you know if there any other kind of Button Top battery that will fit the Reo Grand LP --- besides AW batteries?

Edit: Oh, 18650batterystore is not listing the LG HG2 because they're out of stock. Was told once they get them back in stock, they'll list them, and add the LG option to order.

Last edited:

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
@ed101z while button top batteries are suggested, they are not required. Many REO users have flat top 18650 in use. At the time that suggestion was made, it may have been relevant. At this time, it is an antiquated suggestion. Trust me. I've been a REOnaut for almost 9 years.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Yep, I too thought that I needed button top for my Grands up until 2 or 3 years ago. I posted that question because I was unable to find my AW’s and was given great info from fellow Reonauts. I went with flat tops (30Q’s pretty pink) in all of my Reos (Grands and P-67’s) and have never looked back since. They work just fine and it is great not having to deal with 2 styles of batteries.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
Thanks for all the help. I ordered 3 Sony VTC6 3000mah; 3 Samsung 30Q 3000mah, and 1 Xstar VP4 chargers. Can't wait to get next week.
I picked up a VP4C late last year, it's a good charger. Xtar makes good stuff. I still have one of their old single bay chargers from years back.

Users who are viewing this thread