• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Theorem vs Moradin vs Avocado? Opinions please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic69

Apr 8, 2016
Nowadays it will be too close to call. It depends on what type of build u put in, wicking etc. I can only compare Griffin and Gemini coz that's what I own. I prefer the Griffin just a little better in terms of flava. However on some juices the Gemini wins out. I don't know what the formula is. I think there's sorcery involved [emoji16]. Maybe the Griffin 25 will be even better who knows?! I have yet to try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
Yah saw it too considering but with all the issue in Fodi earlier version which i have abit skeptical about it performance so this RDTA will be on list but see how it goes.

Now is settle just re-order another moradin i still like the favor on this bugger. Theorem also awaiting for ETA.

I had that with a certain drip tip with my Griffin before. Annoying. [emoji16]
Anyway got a new RDTA out also. Fodi F2. Similar to avocado but only single coil option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forkie

Verified Member
Jan 10, 2016
Woodlands
Got my Avocado in today, I'm going to try to get a notch coil in it, if not I'll do a SS build as close as I can to the notch coil, so I can get an Apples to Apples comparison between it and the Theorom.

Please do give review about it :)
I'm sitll trying to source for avocado currently and I am very keen if this is really worth getting it with SS build

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Please do give review about it :)
I'm sitll trying to source for avocado currently and I am very keen if this is really worth getting it with SS build
I've got to talk to some people to see what I've got going on, I did a 4mm build with 22ga SS, my DVM said it was .2 ohms, put it on my Pico and it was .4 ohms, wicked it then loaded it, it dropped to .11 ohms. I'm trying to run it in TC and the Pico keeps kicking me out of TC mod and into VW mode. So at 32w it's "meh" at best. Gets really, really hot on the DT, vapor production isn't nearly what I'd expect and it's stupid hot! So I've got something wrong, somewhere!
I'll report back when I get it sorted!

forkie

Verified Member
Jan 10, 2016
Woodlands
I've got to talk to some people to see what I've got going on, I did a 4mm build with 22ga SS, my DVM said it was .2 ohms, put it on my Pico and it was .4 ohms, wicked it then loaded it, it dropped to .11 ohms. I'm trying to run it in TC and the Pico keeps kicking me out of TC mod and into VW mode. So at 32w it's "meh" at best. Gets really, really hot on the DT, vapor production isn't nearly what I'd expect and it's stupid hot! So I've got something wrong, somewhere!
I'll report back when I get it sorted!
Hmmmmm Im on 24ga SS on my tank mini 3mm build 6 wraps is giving me .3 ~ .34ohms
I'm expecting SS to give around the range of .3ohms so you might wana check the build again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread