Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Gosh... I just tried to catch up here after only a week or so. Things are moving quickly around the Tilemahos... :blink: :)

I wonder if the conductivity of the new adjustable pin is just as good as the 'old' (ha ha ha..) smooth one-piece pin?
Has this been tested Imeo?
I must say I really liked - yes, preferred - the small adjustability offered by the o-ring under the rebuildable part in the V1 Tilemahos. It has the lowest and most stable resistance of all my atomizers. Simply brilliant!

I use Tilemahos on DNA40 mods too and any fluctuation of the resistance will prevent the temperature protection to work properly, or working at all. For this reason the Penny V2 and V3 with the screw type adjustable pins don't work well on the DNA40 in temp protection mode. They have a more unstable, fluctuating resistance.

I hope this will not be the case with the new screw type adjustable pin on Tilemahos? From a technical point of view it seems almost impossible to avoid a fluctuating resistance with a free moving threaded connection?

No worries at all Fog. Conductivity is my first priority because of the upcoming VIR. Conductivity is exactly the same. I test it of course and the voltage loss stays the same. Imagine that the pin has a lot of threads on it!

bluegenzel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Germany
Getting away from hollow positive center post is the most positive decision gg/IMEO has made this year. Pun intended :)
Not my opinion...very happy with my non sealed Tilemahos 's on Esterigon and GG4S with AD. Maybe I'm a little bit old fashioned and like the old way of GG ;). I see the advantages and will give Tilemahos 23mm a try, sitting on "New Box" by mmvapors, ordered yesterday. Greek to greek, nice ;) Maybe a good idea for a GG Box with VIR....

Cifitzu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Little rock AR
Isn't already a hybrid device? I mean i guess you could make the top cap and addy one but does it do anything to decrease size? Or just remove the line where the two meet. I'm not knocking the idea but if done i would like to see something from it like more juice at same size.... Or something. There has to be something that could be improved I would think.

UTUTUT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Seoul, South Korea
Isn't already a hybrid device? I mean i guess you could make the top cap and addy one but does it do anything to decrease size? Or just remove the line where the two meet. I'm not knocking the idea but if done i would like to see something from it like more juice at same size.... Or something. There has to be something that could be improved I would think.

I dont mean about size and line:)

I think it will better conductivity and strong connection than 510 connector !

Of course smaller size and better design :D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi,
I just see official announcements -Clear windows Tilemahos!!!!
Do you have a picture?
Is the long Tilemahos 21 body came at the same time?

I will take a picture Sale.
The clear windows are full clear with some invisible changes. The width of the neck is a little fatter, the walls too, the threrads too. It had to be made like this to be as strong as possible

Yes long body for Tilemahos 21mm will come at the same time:)

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
I will take a picture Sale.
The clear windows are full clear with some invisible changes. The width of the neck is a little fatter, the walls too, the threrads too. It had to be made like this to be as strong as possible

Yes long body for Tilemahos 21mm will come at the same time:)
My first clear tank lasted for two days. It broke at the neck on threads, so I'm happy to hear you make those changes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread