Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi all
Does anybody perhaps know who has the plastic tank for the Springomizer on stock? I have just ruined mine and it seems they are sold out everywhere.
My favorite would be the longer one, but I take any!
Thank's for help
Martin
20mm and 21mm is in stock Marst. If you take the 21mm?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
compatibility is one of the things I always try to take care off, even in different devices Mart.

The different diameters of tanks are because of the liquid quantity and because of the look. If the base is 22 then the tank has to be 22, etc. But if 22 is out of stock, you can put the 21.

Also, there are coloured tanks at 22mm. You can buy the blue one by the way that is very close in colour with the white :)

Reactions: steliosss

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
compatibility is one of the things I always try to take care off, even in different devices Mart.

The different diameters of tanks are because of the liquid quantity and because of the look. If the base is 22 then the tank has to be 22, etc. But if 22 is out of stock, you can put the 21.

Also, there are coloured tanks at 22mm. You can buy the blue one by the way that is very close in colour with the white :)

Sorry Imeo!
Got a long 21mm tank from Hernan delivered together with my eagle, and it does NOT fit onto the 22mm Springomizer. The blue is fine - it's a 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread