Tilemahos v2 Plus Flavor Chaser Edition dry hitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
It seems to me that some people need channels like V2 plus on springomizer. Ok, let me think a little more about this.

I for one, have my springomizer in a V2+ housing.
It just works, so I had forgotten I switched it over.
The wider juice channels seem to keep up with the liquid demand a bit better.
.7Ω-1.0Ω on Esterigon. Rayon, 20%PG

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Even if me and most people dont have issues with springomizer housing, the V2 plus housing works better and handles much smaller resistances because of the channels. I noticed that today because I changed housings.

Ok, I will make new housings and I will send it to all my customers that have issues at 3 euros cost. I hope that my customers with this issue will appreciate this move

Last edited:

Captain_Vapor

Oct 11, 2015
Even if me and most people dont have issues with springomizer housing, the V2 plus housing works better and handles much smaller resistances because of the channels. I noticed that today because I changed housings.

Ok, I will make new housings and I will send it to all my customers that have issues at 3 euros cost. I hope that my customers with this issue will appreciate this move

If I'm honest I think you are going beyond anyone in the e cig market, I just hope people don't take advantage of your kindness, it maybe an idea to ask them that want the new house img to send there old one back and that way they are genuine people, but I won't take advantage of your great offer as I'm happy with my setup and I honestly beleave it's user error as the channels on a cloudone are minute and I can still get 80% vg to chain vape lol

I hope people apreciate you goodwill and gesture and you are defiantly one of the good guys, have a merry Xmas buddy and wishing you good new year

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
thank you again guys. I do what I have to do. My customers is my first priority like it was always.

Merry Christmas to all of you :)
Great job Imeo you once again you show your genuine concern in regards to your customers and the products you make. A few attempts with rayon it did take me but all is good with the sprinomizer wonderfull product.

Hope you have a great Christmas and all the best this holiday season.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I've used both JapaneseCotton & Rayon Cellulose, and both Wick well. But once I did have a couple of awful dry hits.
Looked in and the Wick on the side was slightly thick.
Trimmed the very ends slightly and BAM it was ON!
Never again have I had that issue
The
Most tasty Rebuildable in my Arsonal ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread