Tired of the lies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
According to the ANTZ if addicted to nicotine I should die, well whether or not they accept it, whether or not they understand it when you leave money out of all of this..... people should not have to die from cigarettes simply because they are addicted or just "like" nicotine like I do, I smoked since I was 12, no lies, no miscommunications, big tobacco tried to kill me, in my situation nicotine improves my quality of life.... It clears my mind, it helps me focus it allows me to enjoy my life... Without nicotine, although I am at really low levels I couldn't imagine myself functioning as I do, similar to how I see myself without caffeine like most of the world.......

A government in a democratic society is supposed to be a group of people for by the people and how we are being treated in North America is disgusting, there should be no hindrance to choosing something less toxic, there should be no body saying hey it's better for you but I'd rather see you in a grave in the name of profits...

all of you reading this, everyone even non smokers with a head on their shoulders need to fight for a healthier nation even if it means fighting against the 1%, it's as if we are fighting to not have lead in our bread, it's the same concept, so when someone asks you to sign a petition, so when someone asks you to express your feelings to a politician or go to a rally don't hesitate just do it, the people hold the power not money, without us the people money holds no power....

vaping saved my life, I fight so it can save other lives as well.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
According to the ANTZ if addicted to nicotine I should die, well whether or not they accept it, whether or not they understand it when you leave money out of all of this..... people should not have to die from cigarettes simply because they are addicted or just "like" nicotine like I do, I smoked since I was 12, no lies, no miscommunications, big tobacco tried to kill me, in my situation nicotine improves my quality of life.... It clears my mind, it helps me focus it allows me to enjoy my life... Without nicotine, although I am at really low levels I couldn't imagine myself functioning as I do, similar to how I see myself without caffeine like most of the world.......

A government in a democratic society is supposed to be a group of people for by the people and how we are being treated in North America is disgusting, there should be no hindrance to choosing something less toxic, there should be no body saying hey it's better for you but I'd rather see you in a grave in the name of profits...

all of you reading this, everyone even non smokers with a head on their shoulders need to fight for a healthier nation even if it means fighting against the 1%, it's as if we are fighting to not have lead in our bread, it's the same concept, so when someone asks you to sign a petition, so when someone asks you to express your feelings to a politician or go to a rally don't hesitate just do it, the people hold the power not money, without us the people money holds no power....

vaping saved my life, I fight so it can save other lives as well.

They don't care about the health and well being about the citizens.

Its all about the all mighty green back.

They raided and spent all of the money in the social Security Administration, Social Security Disability, Medicare, Railroad Retirement and spent it so they could lie to you about the debt America is in.

Those chickens are about to come home to roost.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Vaping saved my life too.

Started smoking in the mid 1970s to cope with stress at work. Kenneth Jones liked to yell at his employees. Well i got hooked and tried everything but Chantix to get off.

Vaping and baby steps in my nicotine level was the key to getting off.

wizardofozone

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Zelienople,Pa.

Vaping saved my life, I fight so it can save other lives as well.

Vaping saved my life, I fight so it can save other lives as well.

wizardofozone

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Zelienople,Pa.
What is even sadder is that a post I made about nicotine over the past 2 years never even got a reply which tells me the facts about nicotine are mostly unknown by many people as well as doctors . A doctor in fact got me to try Vaping and did admit that even Doctors are not in agreement about the advice she gave me ... Nicotine she said was never ... ever .... the concern about smoking.

With the exception of rapid heart beat and a few other MINOR reactions it was never nicotine in and of itself that causes cancer, breathing problems or any of the classic ailments related to smoking ... it's the carrier .... the carrier of nicotine, the way we got our nicotine from plant smoke (tobacco) which is where the tar, carcinogens, treated tobacco paper and cigar leaf wraps, pipe wood compositions and especially thousands of factory additives came from ...

I stopped analogs the day I brought home my first vaping kit and was content to continue inhaling nicotine the rest of my life ... turns out that many of us don't know it ... I didn't ... that it is the tactile manueverings ... reaching for the bic, tapping packs of analogs, something needed with coffee ,etc that was creating the real need in us, not specifically nicotine ... once I started lung inhaling and switching to box mods, the tactile actions and the soothing amount of cloud made even the need for nic disappear as I slowly over two months even lost track of which bottle had what per centage of liquid nic in them ...

I do straight vg now but I'm here to ask you to see which side of the fence your own doctor is on .... many say it has never ever been 'death by Nicotine ... It has always been 'death by carrier' ..which makes these whole 'deeming' rules even sadder ... veping of any sort stopped the deadly way we carried the nicotine into the system ... made it safe even to continue nicotine with this corrected carrier method ...

made some of us who had no intention to ever stop nicotine stop ... almost cold turkey .... and they want to kill it or control it while deadly analogs live on .... Tell me I'm wrong and tell me my doctor is a quack but I'm here to tell you I had every intention to double my nic intake ..so happy was I with the 'carrier method' explanation ...

I NEVER had the slightest intention to stop nic and here I am 2 years later nic free .. lol ! and I do n't even think it is a hazard in and of itself !! How blessed and powerful was this literal 'answer from God' ... or Gaia, mother earth, science, or whatever floats your boat ...

Last edited:

TooMuchOrangeTang

May 12, 2016
United States
I'm about to hit a month since I put down the analogs and started vaping.

I've never been able to do that before, and I've tried. The longest I've ever managed to quit was two weeks, and every moment of that two weeks was miserable.

Vaping has let me stop smoking. And it's been challenging, sure, but it isn't awful. Every waking moment isn't spent consumed with thoughts of cigarettes. I don't avoid my friends because I know I'll want to smoke if I'm out with them. I can grab a beer and not reach for a .....

Trying to quit without vaping was day-in, day-out misery. Vaping has let me do it.

Now, I know it's probably heresy to say it - but I do wish there was some sort of regulatory oversight. Research, testing, standards for ingredients and materials (like coils) but that's not what's happening here.

These regs aren't about keeping vaping safe - they're about demonizing it and monetizing it and serving BT. Rather than taking the first truly innovative anti-cigarette invention ever and making it even safer, they're about destroying it and our lives in the service of big tobacco.

Edit: IMHO, the tax revenue taken from analogs should be thrown at vaping for two things: 1) Research on everything. Carriers, flavors, temperature, coil materials etc, and 2) Tax credits and incentives for NEW companies starting up in this INNOVATIVE field and creating jobs HERE while doing so.

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I remember when I was taking anatomy and physiology and learned we all have nicotine receptors in our brain. Hmmm I thought, if nicotine is so bad why the receptors? So I took a whole new look at nicotine then and learned yes it is even in food. I eat foods everyday with nicotine because I like them :) so vaping low Nic has no problems in my mind. Vape on :)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
These regs aren't about keeping vaping safe - they're about demonizing it and monetizing it and serving BT. Rather than taking the first truly innovative anti-cigarette invention ever and making it even safer, they're about destroying it and our lives in the service of big tobacco.
IMO they are about destroying it in the service of the following...

--The Master Settlement Agreement
--Big Pharma and their minions
--Big Tobacco

I put them in that order on purpose.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I think BP may even be worse than BT, BT is in ecig market where BP is only in the stop smoking aids biz. Vaping = less Nic gum sales, etc
Sadly, Big Pharma's interests are SO much bigger than just the NRT market.
And drugs for treating cancer, COPD, and heart disease are just the tip of the iceberg.

Nicotine may very well be good for treating or preventing the following...
--Parkinsons
--Alzheimers
--Tourette's Syndrome
--Ulcerative Colitis
--ADHD

There are probably a few others's I'm leaving out.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Agreed, treating the ill is big biz, spent some time as a radiology tech and my oh my what you learn. If you don't need to go to the hospital or need surgery stay away if you can. Eat healthy get some exercise is my advice :) I totally changed my diet and lifestyle because it just makes life easier for yourself.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Agreed, treating the ill is big biz, spent some time as a radiology tech and my oh my what you learn. If you don't need to go to the hospital or need surgery stay away if you can. Eat healthy get some exercise is my advice :) I totally changed my diet and lifestyle because it just makes life easier for yourself.
It's also why I vape! The Nic I hope keeps Demetia away :) That's my story anyway plus I love to vape LOL

GunMonkeyINTL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2014
NC
In a democracy what the majority of the people want is the way it is.
The majority of people in the USA do not use nicotine in any recreational form.
Thankfully we do not live in a true democracy.

Therein lies the distinction that so many miss.

The whole reason the founders designed a democratic republic was for the compartmentalization of power and to ensure that the majority could not oppress the minority.

Today, few seem to realize that not only do all laws not need to be federal ones, they're NOT SUPPOSED TO BE.

The intent of the 10th amendment was to reserve powers for the states. This ensured that there would be 13 (50 now) separate Petri dishes in which experiments in governance could be conducted, promoting the evolution of government. Centralized governance devolves, rather than evolves, because of the inherent contamination of the experiment.

A good example, from today, is universal health-care.

If, say, the government of California wanted to provide free health-care for its residents, then it could create its own program. If it turned out to be beneficial and sustainable, then the residents of the other 49 states would surely go to their governments and demand the same. If, on the other hand, it was a failure, the other states would tell California "thanks for taking one for the team, but we'll hold what we got". In the end, California would take down its program and try something else.

Now, through the perversion of our democratic republic's founding principles, it's believed that such a law has to be a federal one. The problem is that, because the federal government can also print currency (which the states cannot), the success or failure of the program is not apparent and it cannot be tested against other ideas. Should the program be a failure, the American people will have no way of knowing until the coffers are empty, the emperor loses his clothes, and it's too late.

In our current predicament, if the federal government recognized the power of the 10th amendment, it would be up to the states to decide what to do or not do about vaping.

If even 49 states wanted to ban it outright, and only, say, Idaho chose to allow it to remain legal, then there would still be a way for the truth to survive and propagate, and progress to be made.

Instead, the entire technology, and all the good it could do, will be killed off by a couple hundred people willing to be corrupted at the expense of millions.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Should the program be a failure, the American people will have no way of knowing until the coffers are empty, the emperor loses his clothes, and it's too late.
I have entirely eliminated the thought of Social Security from my retirement equations.
If I get some, that would only be a bonus to me.

The question is where to put one's money or savings.
Gold seems to be the popular choice for those expecting fiscal disaster.

I'm not sure that the right plan.

I'm currently in real estate.
But I am always interested in other options.

I don't know how off-topic this is, but I accept PMs if it's a problem.
:)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I'm about to hit a month since I put down the analogs and started vaping.

I've never been able to do that before, and I've tried. The longest I've ever managed to quit was two weeks, and every moment of that two weeks was miserable.

Vaping has let me stop smoking. And it's been challenging, sure, but it isn't awful. Every waking moment isn't spent consumed with thoughts of cigarettes. I don't avoid my friends because I know I'll want to smoke if I'm out with them. I can grab a beer and not reach for a .....

Trying to quit without vaping was day-in, day-out misery. Vaping has let me do it.

Now, I know it's probably heresy to say it - but I do wish there was some sort of regulatory oversight. Research, testing, standards for ingredients and materials (like coils) but that's not what's happening here.

Edit: IMHO, the tax revenue taken from analogs should be thrown at vaping for two things: 1) Research on everything. Carriers, flavors, temperature, coil materials etc, and 2) Tax credits and incentives for NEW companies starting up in this INNOVATIVE field and creating jobs HERE while doing so.

Congrats on kicking analogs to the curb.

I will agree with you there needs to be some oveesight on the vaping industry.

The FDA went about if with an axe instead of a scalpel.

We need ejuice to be tested to eliminate toxic ingredients in ejuice.

We need child safe lids on ejuice.

We need a proprietary battery for vaping Like high drain 25-30 amp batteries that are safe at low resistance

I have NO problems with labeling. So vapers know what they are vaping

Have no problems with copyright and trademark holders protect their rights.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
A Battle Tactic Directly Derived from Neo-Nazististic Practices.(add that one to your spellcheck list ;))

These organizations will stand for what they believe in no matter what LIE is necessary to Promote their Cause. Using BAD for a common Perceived GOOD.(and Profit)

Hitler wrote much on the Tactic and its success rate is staggering.(and Scary) :shock:

Countering Takes great thought and Careful Logical response........yet a trace will always <ALWAYS> be left behind.:glare:

The only Successful counter measure is First Strike Evidence, Proving a Position, which is extremely difficult to Refute.

WE MISSED THE BUS ON THIS!

Now all we can do is run madly toward each flame with almost empty extinguishers Hoping to save what we can of a once Thriving, Growing Forrest.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The only Successful counter measure is First Strike Evidence, Proving a Position, which is extremely difficult to Refute.

WE MISSED THE BUS ON THIS!

Now all we can do is run madly toward each flame with almost empty extinguishers Hoping to save what we can of a once Thriving, Growing Forrest.
Yeah, we did miss the bus.
And running madly is what we're doing now.

But I don't think our "extinguishers" are quite that empty.
We have some serious ammunition available and at our disposal.

The lawyers will be our fire extinguishers.
And the courts will determine whether we burn in the flames.

Reactions: bnrkwest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread