Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
upload_2017-7-4_15-53-54.jpeg

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Folks for reasons I will not discuss in public I may disappear from this site, and I want you folks to know I have enjoyed your good humor and more than that, the advice and help you have given me to quit smoking for about three years now. And for that I owe you my deepest gratitude, thank you! Everyone have a wonderful fourth and I'm going to enjoy the fireworks on the lake tonight :)

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Folks for reasons I will not discuss in public I may disappear from this site, and I want you folks to know I have enjoyed your good humor and more than that, the advice and help you have given me to quit smoking for about three years now. And for that I owe you my deepest gratitude, thank you! Everyone have a wonderful fourth and I'm going to enjoy the fireworks on the lake tonight :)

Try smaller fireworks? I wasn't seriously going to hug you, man. Don't be afraid.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

Hopin' you don't, but if that's what you need to do, take care, and drop in now and then.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

DISlike!!!!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Returns with sammiches, a clean wash cloth, warm, soapy water and a marriage license application.

o_O

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Havin' a loverly 4th, dog? ;)

Do you make your own egg rolls?

If you mean do I build my own coils yes :)

Oh, no, I meant actual egg rolls.

You do realise egg rolls are the nickname for the ego one don't you lmao. I am not referring to food hahaha

Hah, nope. I thought you meant real egg rolls. I can make them but they are a bit labor intensive and repetitive, so once I get set up I make a bunch of them. I was going to see if you had any good recipes.

Whelp...now I want egg rolls.

now thats funny.GIF

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

I'm very sorry to hear that. You've always been kind and helpful, and for that I thank you!

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
They may as well delete the whole pod forum then :(

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

lah lah lah NOT LISTENING

:(

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@David Wolf - Blessings to you, Brother.....

Here's today's Patio Project:

img_20170704_155425949_hdr-jpg.669027

We christened it with a good friend this afternoon. I fired up the grill that's sitting on this new Patio, covered by my (freshly anchored) grill gazebo.

Don't know what got into me - I found out that I'd won a CVapor contest (a new Pico 25 will be in my hot little hands soon! :w00t: ), but then I decided I also needed to partake of the Healthcabin sale (glares at @Krisma ;) ) and I scored an Elitar e-pipe, shipping and all, for less than $25 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Hope y'all have had a Happy 4th. I DO NOT want to go to work tomorrow :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread