Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
You mean? ... Using DSM-IV, patients could be diagnosed with four separate disorders: autistic disorder, Asperger’s disorder, childhood disintegrative disorder, or the catch-all diagnosis of pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified. Researchers found that these separate diagnoses were not consistently applied across different clinics and treatment centers. Anyone diagnosed with one of the four pervasive developmental disorders (PDD) from DSM-IV should still meet the criteria for ASD in DSM-5 or another, more accurate DSM-5 diagnosis. While DSM does not outline recommended treatment and services for mental disorders, determining an accurate diagnosis is a first step for a clinician in defining a treatment plan for a patient.

Did your wife write that? :sneaky: Must be an acknowledgement. OTOH, people often study psychology in order to unlock the mystery of why people do what they do, and get obsessed with it. Hmmmnnn.

Retired school psychologist here.

Last edited:

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
So on this institution I can only use my vape on weekdays and between 12 in the morning till 8 in the evening. That doesn't work for me, so I have to continue using cigarettes and snus unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Smoking is preferable to abusing other drugs. Prioritize your schedule of self-improvement.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Snicker ..... ya she is one of "those".
Worked for DCFS, degrees in both psychology & criminal justice.
Yeah, if I ever pass through Utah, will arrange meetings with you and wife and the Gasters.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Unless I go Kanthal I can't go thinner, all I've got in SS is 22ga, guess I hosed it on that purchase? I'm trying to do as close as a comparison to the Theorom's notch coil in it as I can. By smaller I mean just a smaller coil, I'll try taking a few wraps off the one I have in there now and see what that does.
Yes you really need to get rid of the 22g and get some 26g & 24g. I put 24g in the Drippers and 26g in the RTAs. I have put a dual 20g SS316L build in the Hannya RTA and it doesn't even come alive below 100W, too hot for me and too hard on batteries. So now the Hannya has dual 22g Kanthal coils in it and provides a great vape at 75W.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Yes you really need to get rid of the 22g and get some 26g & 24g. I put 24g in the Drippers and 26g in the RTAs. I have put a dual 20g SS316L build in the Hannya RTA and it doesn't even come alive below 100W, too hot for me and too hard on batteries. So now the Hannya has dual 22g Kanthal coils in it and provides a great vape at 75W.

Yup same for me. Drippers get 24ga and RTAs 26ga & 28ga.

Last edited:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
To quote Damien from ABGV, "It Vapes, Like a SQuape" :thumbs:
fN6Ssyul.jpg

Dual 9 wrap 26g 316L at 450F/45W using the UD 316L Profile #4 which provides a warmer vape than the standard 316L profile from Steam Engine. This is one yummy tank and will be a daily driver with it's sister tank the SQuape Rs.

I am loving the VT133, I should have got one a long time ago!

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
To quote Damien from ABGV, "It Vapes, Like a SQuape" :thumbs:
fN6Ssyul.jpg

Dual 9 wrap 26g 316L at 450F/45W using the UD 316L Profile #4 which provides a warmer vape than the standard 316L profile from Steam Engine. This is one yummy tank and will be a daily driver with it's sister tank the SQuape Rs.

I am loving the VT133, I should have got one a long time ago!

OK now you convinced me to get a VT133!! You enabler you!! ;)I was going to get one a couple of weeks ago but I'm trying to hold out for the new Lost Vapes Halycon Squonk mod!. Supposedly they are being released next week!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I was a technician/field engineer type for 36 years. Ask me what time it is and I'll explain how to build a watch. :)

That's the best tag line I've seen lately! And, man do I understand.
Last night I was explaining how to do something to my wife. She interrupts me and says "alright already! I only wanted to know what temperature to set the oven"!

Autism spectrum, anyone? @tj99959 , @Uncle , @DaveP and who else?

Don't look at me. I wouldn't tell you.........I would take pictures and SHOW you.

:p:p:p

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
OK now you convinced me to get a VT133!! You enabler you!! ;)I was going to get one a couple of weeks ago but I'm trying to hold out for the new Lost Vapes Halycon Squonk mod!. Supposedly they are being released next week!
Grab both!
You gotta let those Benjamin's see daylight sometimes, I can just picture them squinting from all that brightness. :p :lol: :eek: :lol:

That Halycon looks like the cats pajamas for sure! What kind of quid we talking for that? I could use a DNA Squonk Box, but then I would have to chase Squonk pins for my RDAs. :drool:

This is me now, once my Authentic CoV Royal Hunter (Green) arrives and a bit o juice.
nHpyvw.gif

But I do want one of those Pulp Fiction BMF wallet's... :D

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Grab both!
You gotta let those Benjamin's see daylight sometimes, I can just picture them squinting from all that brightness. :p :lol: :eek: :lol:

That Halycon looks like the cats pajamas for sure! What kind of quid we talking for that? I could use a DNA Squonk Box, but then I would have to chase Squonk pins for my RDAs. :drool:

This is me now, once my Authentic CoV Royal Hunter (Green) arrives and a bit o juice.
nHpyvw.gif

But I do want one of those Pulp Fiction BMF wallet's... :D

The Benjamin's go so fast that they're named Ben in my case! :p:D

I'm thinking that they will go between $170-$200 like the Duo Mod that they sell. I can live with that. I have 4 or 5 squonking atty's and 1 squonk mod now but it's a DNA30. I'm looking forward to a DNA200 sqounk mod. I'm also thinking of buying some DNA75 & DNA200 boards to make my own as well.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
The Benjamin's go so fast that they're named Ben in my case! :p:D

I'm thinking that they will go between $170-$200 like the Duo Mod that they sell. I can live with that. I have 4 or 5 squonking atty's and 1 squonk mod now but it's a DNA30. I'm looking forward to a DNA200 sqounk mod. I'm also thinking of buying some DNA75 & DNA200 boards to make my own as well.
The Efusion Duo which can take dual 18650 or LiPo..... A Silver/Black one... Man I would LOVE to have that mod... :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Too much $$$ :(

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Not a technician myself - nor do I think I will ever be able to understand how to build coils (way to confusing and fraustrating for "Me"), however like 'You" - when I am asked what time it is I have been known to go one step further and tell ya how to build a clock . . . :facepalm:

BTW: FYI - That's the problem with certain people knowing too much information and trivia . . . ;)

There were about 10,000 guys ( and gals) like me who were tech rep/field engineer types with the company. Most of us were at the company's international training center for several weeks a year. After meeting them in classes I discovered that I was completely normal. They were all obsessive with details! ;)

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Been sick all night, had ........ every hour, on the hour, upset stomach and cramps, just lousey! I just tried my hand at Grimm's fuse Clapton's, using .8x.1 Kanthal and 30ga. My swivel didn't cooperate the first round, my brain failed to cooperate the second round, that's a day. I was hoping to make something to go in that silly Avocado.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I just got a mod that goes down to 1w and 3.7 volts, the r steam mini from Smok. I am wondering if it would burn out a CE5 clearomizer at that wattage and voltage if I put a 510 adapter on it. Also the aspire et-s BVC.

You either run in wattage or voltage mode on any mod I am aware of. At 1 watt you probably not get any vapor. I have never used them but someone will be along shortly to give you the sweet spot to run them in.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I just got a mod that goes down to 1w and 3.7 volts, the r steam mini from Smok. I am wondering if it would burn out a CE5 clearomizer at that wattage and voltage if I put a 510 adapter on it. Also the aspire et-s BVC.
You either run in wattage or voltage mode on any mod I am aware of. At 1 watt you probably not get any vapor. I have never used them but someone will be along shortly to give you the sweet spot to run them in.
It's the same Board as a VTC Mini, I agree, you will probably need more than 1W. Little Clearo's usually have 1.2-1.5ohm coils in them. I have thrown Smok EBC's on my Sigelei Mini 30W with a ego adapter to test, and I have to up the wattage on that..

Users who are viewing this thread