Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Not entirely true. He has told me he tosses out batches, but keeps little bottles of the offending batches around to flog himself with.

You are correct sir.

I have plenty of batches that I did not like and kept them in house for research purpose, instead of releasing to the public..

As dictated by our SOP guidelines (developed by DVAP), we are required to keep a sample from every batch we released to market.

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
You are correct sir.

I have plenty of batches that I did not like and kept them in house for research purpose, instead of releasing to the public..

As dictated by our SOP guidelines (developed by DVAP), we are required to keep a sample from every batch we released to market.

Just you wait till I come out there to audit you on your adherence to the SOP (standard operating procedure). :evil:

The experience will be midway between a pea-gravel enema and having your nards sawed off with a rusty butter-knife.

Last edited:

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just had the same experience.

I ordered some higher MG WTA from a competitor a few months back. Didn't really use it much other than a quick shot of it in an atty, yes yes for mixing only.

Finally got around to using it, maybe 1/8 of the volume of a carto tank mixed with a delicious juice that I love, and that mixes very well from past experience with Aroma's quality product.

Blech! Chemical taste city! :facepalm:

Serves me right for straying!

I only bought it because it was available in bigger volumes, and a higher concentration. Won't be doing that again!

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
I must admit that I tried it to, just today, much for the same reason, that I wanted to have it on hand, I do a lot of DIY, didn't know how quickly I would go through it, and Aroma DIY availability.

All I am going to say is the oxidized metallic taste is very strong and there is no way that I could vape this straight as I can Aroma VS DIY, made me gag. Will have to mix with very strong flavors like peppermint, otherwise I may not be able to use it.

I LOVE THE WAY AROMA VS DIY TASTE!!!!! IT'S HAS A REALLY GOOD TASTE ALL ON IT'S OWN and I hope this VS will be the standard.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I must admit that I tried it to, just today, much for the same reason, that I wanted to have it on hand, I do a lot of DIY, didn't know how quickly I would go through it, and Aroma DIY availability.

All I am going to say is the oxidized metallic taste is very strong and there is no way that I could vape this straight as I can Aroma VS DIY, made me gag. Will have to mix with very strong flavors like peppermint, otherwise I may not be able to use it.

I LOVE THE WAY AROMA VS DIY TASTE!!!!! IT'S HAS A REALLY GOOD TASTE ALL ON IT'S OWN and I hope this VS will be the standard.

When I have commented to Jerry negatively about some other juice, he always humbly tells me it's probably my personal bias getting in the way of open mindedness.
But yuck is yuck. There are plenty of Aroma juices I think are yucky too.

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
Hey Snork, I think too that is Jerry being humble, a good quality. I will say that I do not doubt the absolute commitment that these vendors all the WTA vendors and associates have put in, quoting another by saying it's more a "community service then an entrepreneurial enterprise". I am not here to bad talk on anyone, but when your right your right. I don't think that it's about being biased. I am glad that there are options for everyone that needs this service and as always taste is subjective, but Aroma VS DIY WTA rocks the taste. Now I need to delve into some of the Red Tail line as I prefer VG, but certainly do not want to miss the next offering of the VS DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread