Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I am looking for another mech a true hybrid as in,rda is the top of mech and not removable. I see faux hybrids being released almost on a daily basis but no true hybrids since the Valkyrie came out.

Are there any other vapors beside myself that would love to see true hybrids being released?? Or,am I just wishing for something that won't happen??

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
If you search around, you can still find iHybrid Pure mods for a reasonable price. Especially if the site is trying to move their remaining stock.

Unfortunately, iHybrid appears to have gone out of business, so getting them directly from him is no longer possible.

Yea,I hate what the deeming regs. have done to this industry. Two or three years ago true hybrid devices were flooded in the market as with all mech. mods but now,dwindling away. Sad,very sad.

Reactions: Wheelin247

nalo_b

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2010
oahu
Check subohminovations the shorty is what I use most of the time. They have blemishe ones on sale too. From what I have seen they weren't blemished at all when people got them. One guy had a little scratch on his. But you can always just clean off the finish and use it all copper or add your own finish to it too

By the way I love my shorty hybrid mod!

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
@t8kiteasy

Not cheap, but you'll have some limited edition beauties.

pre owned

Yea looked at them too but so far nothing fitting the bill for what I want yet. The Valkyrie does not sub ohm well,if at all because of the crappy bottom switch. I was looking at the Ruby which might be the fall back device I decide to grab. I just wish there were more choices for these devices.

The dreadnaut was also something I was looking at but it is fugly but has a large atty deck to work with. If it did not look so bad I would have picked that one up.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Vapelyfe Hybrid clone by Tesla.
If you can find one.

Copper brass or stainless.
20x1 threads, so any 20x1 threaded hybrid atty will work.
(Not all true hybrids have attached attys.)

It will handle lower builds than an 18650 will safely allow.

Comes with a quad coil hybrid dripper.
The authentics are over $500.
The Tesla clone is fantastic.

download.jpg

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Vapelyfe Hybrid clone by Tesla.
If you can find one.

Copper brass or stainless.
20x1 threads, so any 20x1 threaded hybrid atty will work.
(Not all true hybrids have attached attys.)

It will handle lower builds than an 18650 will safely allow.

Comes with a quad coil hybrid dripper.
The authentics are over $500.
The Tesla clone is fantastic.

View attachment 659613

The price for authentic devices does not bother me,I save money if I want an authentic. Then again,the crappy Valkyrie which I paid for (wish I had known about switch at the time) really was a let down. Beautiful device but does not perform for my vaping style.

I am still keeping the Ruby in mind because as it stands now that device ticks every box except one,large deck to build and the tube airflow I really do not like,still looking though.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
The price for authentic devices does not bother me,I save money if I want an authentic. Then again,the crappy Valkyrie which I paid for (wish I had known about switch at the time) really was a let down. Beautiful device but does not perform for my vaping style.

I am still keeping the Ruby in mind because as it stands now that device ticks every box except one,large deck to build and the tube airflow I really do not like,still looking though.

First, I own the tesla hybrid and have replaced the spring in an authentic, honestly I doubt you could tell them apart. They are so close, and authentics are so rare, you wouldn't know the difference without holding both.
Be sure you get the paperwork if you buy an authentic because you cant tell the difference from pics.
They ae that close.

The authentic VA Valkyrie had a crappy switch, and the EHPro clone is exactly like the authentic.
VA even offered a switch upgrade thay sucked just as bad as the original switch.
VA also has non existant customer service.

Wasting money isnt a sign of wealth.
It's a sign of someone not researching before they spend their money.
;)

MaxximusRevelation

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2016

The Ruby V2 is a 25mm hybrid mod. There aren't any Mason Dumptank sized mech mods out there to my knowledge so 25mm is the best bet you will be getting.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
The Ruby V2 is a 25mm hybrid mod. There aren't any Mason Dumptank sized mech mods out there to my knowledge so 25mm is the best bet you will be getting.

I know the size won't be what I want but even though the dreadnaut might still be my choice even if it is ugly as ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread