Not open for further replies.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Good Morning Everyone!

We are still working on getting the flavoring issue resolved! The reason why it is taking so long is because, our provider is doing the testing that needs to be done on their end, then ships us the flavoring and due to the holidays there have been shipping delays. Once we receive the flavoring we then test it ourselves to make sure the quality is to our standards and unfortunately it hasn't been so we have to ship it back and start the process all over again. It's just a lot of back and forth right now until it gets fixed properly. It really is taking longer than we want it to, so we are hoping it will get resolved soon! We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding!

Reactions: CDATundra

CDATundra

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Idaho
Good Morning Everyone!

We are still working on getting the flavoring issue resolved! The reason why it is taking so long is because, our provider is doing the testing that needs to be done on their end, then ships us the flavoring and due to the holidays there have been shipping delays. Once we receive the flavoring we then test it ourselves to make sure the quality is to our standards and unfortunately it hasn't been so we have to ship it back and start the process all over again. It's just a lot of back and forth right now until it gets fixed properly. It really is taking longer than we want it to, so we are hoping it will get resolved soon! We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding!

Thank you for this update!!

Reactions: Wookie1

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Just dropping this here since this is the latest I've seen regarding BB, GJ, and GB.

From AVE's Facebook Page
1/11/2016

Good Morning Everyone!

We wanted to go ahead and post an update for you all. I wish I had some better news but so far nothing has changed. As we have mentioned before we have been going back and forth with our provider to fix this issue, the reason it has not been back up yet is because it has not been fixed. Unfortunately, it is a pretty long process because our provider does the testing on their end, then ships it to us once we get it we then test it ourselves to make sure the quality is to our standards.Unfortunately this last batch wasn't either, so we had to ship it back and start the process all over again. I assure you we are not doing this intentionally or lying to you because we have to reason to lie! We are just genuinely trying to fix our product and will have it back up for you guys. We do apologize that this is taking so long trust me we wish it would have been back up sooner! We appreciate all of your support and hope that this will get fixed soon so we can have our e-juices back up for you all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread