Not open for further replies.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Hi Guys!

We are still working with our providers to get the flavoring issue resolved, unfortunately we still do not have a time frame as to when they will be back up! We are hoping it will be soon but aren't sure of when exactly. Please let me know if you have any questions! We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you all have a great day!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
You're killing me here.

I've resorted to purchasing other vendor's juice, as well as peddling in the classifieds. Down to my last 10mls of Boba's. Bought a 100mls of Gorilla Juice in the classies, but I'll have to cut it in half due to it being 24mg, thus dampening the flavor.

I'm quite willing to pay most anything to get some Boba's. I don't care if it's the old flavor, new flavor, a mixture of both. I'll even send lewd, and lascivious pictures of myself if that would help expedite things along.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I may be looking in the wrong place but I have not seen what you're going to do about the people that have ordered the "bad" bottles of Boba's and GB.

I posted in a thread a while back about my off tasting/smelling bottles along with other people but never saw a resolution. I opened a ticket right after on AVE and the response was a link back to that thread. What do I need to do with these off bottles of eliquid? As soon as I smelled the BB I knew it was bad and all 60mls (and a 30 ml of GB) went in a drawer. Will there be replacements sent out when you get it sorted out? Do I need to send mine back?

Thanks!
Here was the original thread.
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/index.php?threads/Boba's-Coffee?.703061/

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Jshill520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Cumberland, MD
You're killing me here.

I've resorted to purchasing other vendor's juice, as well as peddling in the classifieds. Down to my last 10mls of Boba's. Bought a 100mls of Gorilla Juice in the classies, but I'll have to cut it in half due to it being 24mg, thus dampening the flavor.

I'm quite willing to pay most anything to get some Boba's. I don't care if it's the old flavor, new flavor, a mixture of both. I'll even send lewd, and lascivious pictures of myself if that would help expedite things along.
I have 200ml of the messed up stuff in 12mg. It tastes like coffee. Smells like bobas but there's no bobas taste there at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread