V4L faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

maaron

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
lima,Ohio
utf-8Bc3Rvcm0uanBn-1-1.jpg
I thought it would be cool to see the people that get on here all the time since most people don't have their picture as their avatar. Since my avatar is a picture of me I'm posting a picture of my dog Storm!:D

RyGuy

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Colorado
utf-8Bc3Rvcm0uanBn-1-1.jpg
I thought it would be cool to see the people that get on here all the time since most people don't have their picture as their avatar. Since my avatar is a picture of me I'm posting a picture of my dog Storm!:D

Your pup is absolutely adorable! I have a 9 yr old Siberian named Chevy. Your pup reminds me a lot of her when she was little.

Oh, and by the way... that is a picture of me there in my Avatar LOL.

maaron

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
lima,Ohio
Your pup is absolutely adorable! I have a 9 yr old Siberian named Chevy. Your pup reminds me a lot of her when she was little.

Oh, and by the way... that is a picture of me there in my Avatar LOL.
Thanks! you have a pic of Chevy? Does he/she "talk" a lot? Storm talks A LOT!! Just so everyone else doesn't think I'm crazy.....Siberian Huskys hardly ever bark like a normal dog they "talk". We can't wait till it starts snowing she hasn't seen snow yet but we are gonna hopefully get her a sled and TRY to train her to pull it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread