Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
utf-8Bc3Rvcm0uanBn-1-1.jpg
I thought it would be cool to see the people that get on here all the time since most people don't have their picture as their avatar. Since my avatar is a picture of me I'm posting a picture of my dog Storm!:D

That pic scared me half to death til I looked closer :oops:
Me in my avatar.

maaron

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
lima,Ohio
Awesome thread... what you see is what you get with me, and since I can't divulge my real identity in a picture, I can in name: Anthony. Good to see everyone!
Thanks! I figured most people would like to actually see the people they talk with on a daily basis and who all share love for a great company and owners!:D

RyGuy

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Colorado
Thanks! you have a pic of Chevy? Does he/she "talk" a lot? Storm talks A LOT!! Just so everyone else doesn't think I'm crazy.....Siberian Huskys hardly ever bark like a normal dog they "talk". We can't wait till it starts snowing she hasn't seen snow yet but we are gonna hopefully get her a sled and TRY to train her to pull it.

Here is one of my favs of her and her best friend Maggy:
chevy.jpg

She talks every once in a while, but she used to be quite vocal until we got the Newfy/Golden mix that is with her in the pic. Now she just talks when she gets really excited, like before a walk and what not.

I guarantee you won't need to do much training to get her to pull. It's pretty much instinct for them. Chevy even pulls on walks. She's not happy unless there's tension in the leash LOL.

lilly1185

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
If Steve ever decides to have people model V4L products on his site (see: Calvin Klein ads with people looking sexy vaping) he could just pull from his forum site and pay us in carts and bats rather than deal with contracts and cash :3

Vapor King, I'm seeing, is for really smexy people. Great idea on this thread.
I don't have any particularly awesome pictures, so my avie is me, when I had by hair dyed turquoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread