Vape Tote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamdis

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
IL
Here are some 'purse size' cases that have elastic straps to hold things too if you can't find one tote that has all the separate pockets you need:

Amazon.com: 14-Bottle 5/8 dram Essential Oil Carrying Case - Fuschia with Soft Pink interior: Health & Personal Care

Amazon.com: 5-Bottle Purse-size Essential Oil Carrying Case - Deep Purple with Lavender interior: Health & Personal Care

There are also roll-up cosmetic or jewelry bags that might be good all by themselves:

JM Safari Chic Color Me Leopard Deluxe Better Beauty Case Set at HSN.com

pamdis

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
IL
Oh noooooooooooo. Must...resist...

My credit card is hiding from me by this point...but it's no use...I can hear it sobbing quietly in the corner...dead giveaway.

Same here. I should have never started a search. I think I may have to get one of these for my DIY supplies that are currently all sitting in a cardboard box. And for the flavors and/or juices maybe one (or both) of these:

Amazon.com: 16-Bottle Essential Oil Carrying Cases hold 5ml, 10ml and 15ml bottle - Lavender with Aqua Green interior: Health & Personal Care

Amazon.com: 64-Bottle Essential Oils Presentation Case and Portfolio 5-15ml - Black: Health & Personal Care

Same here. I should have never started a search. I think I may have to get one of these for my DIY supplies that are currently all sitting in a cardboard box. And for the flavors and/or juices maybe one (or both) of these:

Amazon.com: 16-Bottle Essential Oil Carrying Cases hold 5ml, 10ml and 15ml bottle - Lavender with Aqua Green interior: Health & Personal Care

Amazon.com: 64-Bottle Essential Oils Presentation Case and Portfolio 5-15ml - Black: Health & Personal Care

Wow, that first one is PERFECT.

And by the way, the baby in your avatar is so full of adorable I just wanna squeeze her. Oh my gosh so cute.

pamdis

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
IL
Wow, that first one is PERFECT.

And by the way, the baby in your avatar is so full of adorable I just wanna squeeze her. Oh my gosh so cute.

My first and only grandchild (so far). She's eight months old. That is what her mother calls her 'stinky face'. She just randomly scrunches up her face at people now because she has discovered it makes them laugh. Wish I wasn't so far away - I've only seen her twice. Was there when she was born and stayed for three weeks, and then just last month for a week.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I love the case with the 4 triangular sections from HSN!

My first and only grandchild (so far). She's eight months old. That is what her mother calls her 'stinky face'.
She just randomly scrunches up her face at people now because she has discovered it makes them laugh. Wish I wasn't so far away - I've only seen her twice. Was there when she was born and stayed for three weeks, and then just last month for a week.
My first-born used to make that face. We called it his "snicker face".

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I use a mini lap top shoulder bag (by Swiss Gear) to carry several mods, tanks, spare batteries (in plastic cases), my iPod/charger, and cell phone. Mine has two larger zippered pockets and a smaller one on one side. I found it on sale at Staples or Office Depot for around $20.

SwissGearcomputercase1.jpg SwissGearcomputercase2.jpg

Smokeless Image has an ego-style carrying case which can store up to two eGo or mods, and webbed pockets that open from the same direction (unlike most other ego cases) which prevents everything from falling out when you open up the case.

X2 carrying case.jpg Organizer.jpg

Last edited:

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I use a mini lap top shoulder bag (by Swiss Gear) to carry several mods, tanks, spare batteries (in plastic cases), my iPod/charger, and cell phone. Mine has two larger zippered pockets and a smaller one on one side. I found it on sale at Staples or Office Depot for around $20.

View attachment 264933 View attachment 264934

Smokeless Image has an ego-style carrying case which can store up to two eGo or mods, and webbed pockets that open from the same direction (unlike most other ego cases) which prevents everything from falling out when you open up the case.

View attachment 264935 View attachment 264936

Well...I have a couple of those eGo type cases like SI has...and the idea was to put one of those (an extra large size) into the bag I'm looking for! :D

Rabbit Chaser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
San Jose, CA
Oddly, I picked up a very strong mesh "pencil case" with a bottom that expands. It is small and holds four-five eGo batteries and a juice. I had to be creative so it could fit in my purse and my locker at work. Think outside the box....sunglass cases, cosmetic bags, small camping toiletry bags from a sporting good store that are often tough and water proof....Insulated lunch bags come in a bazillion colors and styles and sizes from Target to Sporting goods stores and airport shops. I didn't want the traditional "eGo case" but it might suit you. There are a TON of options!

riseabovethestorm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Grayling, MI, USA
www.kalkaskamma.com
Look for a storage case for a playstation vita or the small handheld nintendo. I saw a few and they look about right. 8" long x 3.5" wide and approx 1" deep

sent from my waffle iron using Aunt Gemima

I work in the electronics department of my local K-Mart and found that for every day carry (a few carts, both batteries, a USB charger, a wall adapter and a car adapter) all fit into a larger model of a point-and-shoot camera case. I just leave it in my glove compartment and do the switches as needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread