Vaping idiosyncrasies

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
The signiture area below has my vape. What's ideosyncratic is it doesn't change. I vape exactly what is below every day. I fiddle a tiny bit with nic level. I try a little to improve my coil building and wicking but don't try that hard. Temp and max watts never change. I keep track of daily ml's and puff time. I smoked the same brand and the same number of cigs per day for years. I want a quality vape but don't want it to "improve". With vaping, ignorance is bliss.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Well, I guess it would be the gaskets on my RDA`s. I`ll go back and forth with gaskets until I find just the right one, the one holds snug but not too tight. Only to have it wear out in 6 months. :?(
I can relate to that. On my kayfun v5 clones i strip all o rings and bathe before replacing them all with new better quality ones. I do this before using it for the first time.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
<---known oddball.
I have at least 6-8 mods up and running. Each one with juice in a squonkbottle. And MORE atties waiting ready - coiled and possibly wicked. I vape one, then another, then another. Then I feel like swapping atties and trying a different combo.
What's weird? They all. have. the. same. juice.
:rolleyes:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
On my Zippos, i used to load fluid right into the hole. In spite of instructions to lift the batting up & spritz fluid diectly to the wick/cotton assembly underneath..

One of the many things I don't miss about smoking: The notorious 'Zippo rash' on my right leg. I always carried my Zippo in my right pants pocket.

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi
I will only buy SS tanks or SS/glass tanks and SS or black mods.I hate colored gear. I also hate gear with Logos,not to bad if it is discrete.No idea why but i need a minimal look.
I'm the same way about logos on ANYTHING. If I'm going to be a walking billboard for your product, you can GIVE me one. I'm not going to PAY for the privilege of advertising your business

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I'm the same way about logos on ANYTHING. If I'm going to be a walking billboard for your product, you can GIVE me one. I'm not going to PAY for the privilege of advertising your business
@bobwho77 Yes i am the same,do not mind if my clothes have very discreet logos so much but sometimes i remove them or even cover them up if not removable!

marc42

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
United Kingdom
I like to be sure to hold my mod [short 350 tube dicodes with cut down kfl] in the most elegant way possible with as much poise and grace as can be mustered in the manner Sherlock Holmes contemplating a case.
tip inserted off centre to my mouth tube end cradled in the palm.
hate the fist hold centred mouth baby bottle look.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread