Status
Not open for further replies.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I'm a bit of a narcissist and obsessed with watching myself vape. When I'm in the kitchen at night I'll stand there and chain vape watching myself in the window reflections. Or standing in the bathroom. There's a particular density I like in my clouds and I can get it in all my units, from a .5 ohm rta to a 2.0 ohm EVOD. I like to blow it against walls or windows and watch it billow.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    I'm a bit of a narcissist and obsessed with watching myself vape. When I'm in the kitchen at night I'll stand there and chain vape watching myself in the window reflections. Or standing in the bathroom. There's a particular density I like in my clouds and I can get it in all my units, from a .5 ohm RTA to a 2.0 ohm EVOD. I like to blow it against walls or windows and watch it billow.
    Huh, me too! :D:D

Angel1964

ECF Veteran
    Jan 26, 2016
    Alberta Canada
    My vape bands have to be perfectly straight... Not lined up with each other but straight. I'm weird. :oops:
    I am the same way. It really bugs me if my vape bands are crooked. Even though I am pretty much the only one that ever sees my mods, I want them to look good. I also like to be color coordinated with the bands, tanks, orings, and mouth pieces. "sigh"

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 15, 2016
    Ωhmsville
    I always "snapped" my Zippos open with my left hand, and then snapped the flint wheel to light with my right. Lighting them any other way, including the "normal" way opening it and lighting it with your thumb, felt wrong. When people opened their zippo and lit it by dragging it on their jeans, I always cringed.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
    Dec 6, 2016
    I'm a bit of a narcissist and obsessed with watching myself vape. When I'm in the kitchen at night I'll stand there and chain vape watching myself in the window reflections. Or standing in the bathroom. There's a particular density I like in my clouds and I can get it in all my units, from a .5 ohm RTA to a 2.0 ohm EVOD. I like to blow it against walls or windows and watch it billow.
    I like to blow over shower doors when it is closed and watch it fog up the shower. Cannot say i ever watch myself vape. WEIRDO!!! LOL just playin.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    I have to go through my juices so that my bottles empty about the same time o_O I won't make more juice until the bottles have about 20% left in them.

When I smoked, I would turn the pack over and pound the crap out of it to pack the smokes. Kinda sucked on Kings - they often packed so tightly, I would have about 1/2" of paper to fire through.... I also hated the "Zippo Burn" Did that a few too many times :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread