Vaping...More harm then good? For me yes...Im done!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
The reason that phthalates (may) have an effect on the endocrine system is because of the carbon ring structures of the compounds that resemble steroid molecules. PG has no similar structural properties and I have never seen it classified as a phthalate with regards to this endocrine controversy or in any other context. Not saying that it cannot have any endocrine effects (have seen no evidence of that anywhere though) but the last thing we need is for PG to be caught up in that whole phthalate mess.

I'm actually going to consider that as bad research on the other forum and write it off completely.

Consider it hearsay and mentally redacted!

Fernand

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Californeea
Laguna, i'm happy for you that you have survived and can walk away from both. What you describe sounds hellish. Did you always associate these with vaping or not?

Can you please help the rest of us by posting updates? What symptoms do and do not subside.

Oh, and seriously, what inhaler were you using and how did you start with that?

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
There is no doubt in my mind that some people will have an adverse reaction to e-cigarettes - whether it be from the PG, the VG, the glycerin or something in the artificial flavoring or artificial coloring.

The important thing to remember in these situations and when posting about adverse reactions is not to make assumptions. Without conclusive evidence from a doctor's exam and testing there is no way to rule out some other underlaying illness or disease not related to vaping.

Secondly, as I pointed out in another thread about aspartame, even if it IS vaping-related, some people have adverse reactions to things that the majority of us do not - such as nuts, eggs, milk and seafood. So it's important for those who post about their reaction not to suggest or claim (or those who read it to assume) that their reaction to vaping is proof that those reactions are a risk for anyone who vapes. That would be akin to going onto a forum for moms and telling them not to feed their kids PB & J because their kid ate PB & J and he almost died from anaphylactic shock. The kid obviously has a severe peanut allergy.

So, while it is important to be aware that some people may not have a tolerance for something in the e-liquid, it is also important not to suggest that this is the case for everyone. In fact, surveys of e-cigarette users indicate that the majority of people have no problems with vaping at all. In the 2009 CASAA E-cigarette User survey, 90.2% reported better breathing/lung function, 80.7% reported never having headaches, 91.2% reported never having muscle aches/cramps and 85.9% reported never having racing pulse/heartbeat. So, the majority of respondents haven't reported these kinds of symptoms.

Anyone who experiences new, severe symptoms when they start vaping should quit immediately and go see a doctor, but please don't post that vaping definitely caused your illness without some kind of medical confirmation. And keep in mind that just because some people have adverse reactions it doesn't mean that vaping is going to cause the same reactions in the majority of people any more than peanut butter causes in people.

kpax

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
US
There is no doubt in my mind that some people will have an adverse reaction to e-cigarettes - whether it be from the PG, the VG, the glycerin or something in the artificial flavoring or artificial coloring.

The important thing to remember in these situations and when posting about adverse reactions is not to make assumptions. Without conclusive evidence from a doctor's exam and testing there is no way to rule out some other underlaying illness or disease not related to vaping.

In my case my doctor DOESN'T KNOW WHAT E-CIGS ARE - Or what is in them or their effects. In fact he asked ME this question. LOL. Sorry for the caps but I think that those in the vaping community forget this crucial fact.
The vast majority of the population doesn't know what an e cig or vaping even is so how can a doctor make that correlation. All community members can do is use common sense.....if they stop vaping and symptoms go away....that pretty much sums it up. Even if it doesn't sum it up in other's eyes there is no point arguing about it; it's all we have to go on at this point anyway.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
All I have to say is that I've heard of MANY MANY people experiencing similar (and much worse) symptoms after stopping use of tobacco cigarettes. So don't be 100% sure that vaping CAUSED you any problems. I'm not saying that it hasn't, I'm just saying that quitting smoking is known for causing all kinds of problems.

I am pleased for you, if you've decided to completely free yourself of using anything, period. I hate to see people stop vaping, but only when they're leaving it to go back to cigarettes. I know that you said that you were a healthy smoker. Many smokers appear to be healthy, but if you could see the inside of a tobacco smokers body, you would think differently.

Healthy looking ones can wake up spitting lung cancer blood or fall over dead of a massive heart attack at any time just like any other smoker!! Don't go back!

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
I have been vaping for about a year now. I will forever be greatfull to ecigs for i have been analog free for 8 months because of using them. But, that was then, this is now-

Through my journey of ecigs, i have tried just about every single mod, juice, mg, and combination of juice mixes available. My high hopes of the ecig being my savior from analogs, i guess you can say kind of blinded me from what was actually going on.

In the last year, i have gone through FOUR inhalers, due to not being able to breath properly. I have never in my life needed one of those things until vaping. I am 37 years old! I was a 21 year, pack a day smoker. Looking back in hindsight, i felt much better when i was smoking analogs... let me explain:

Aside from the not being able to breath properly, i have experienced terrible muscle cramping, pain in my lower kidney area, as well as periodic hot flashes where my face feels like it is on fire! No, i havent gone to the doctor yet for the above. Now that i am done with vaping, im pretty sure these symptoms will subside. If not, i will definitely get checked out. Not to mention the added anxiety (mild panic attacks) vaping has brought me.

This post in in NO WAY intended to discourage anybody from achieving the ultimate goal of quitting analogs. I was able to using an ecig, and you can too. I just feel i paid a "price" for using the ecig to quit. I wish all trying to quit analogs the best of luck! And my hats off to those who havent experienced any problems using ecigs-

Today my "new" journey begins...staying off analogs, and ecigs...wish me luck!!!!!!:?:

What happens to your body when you quit smoking by cold turkey, Chantix or Zyban

"Hot Flashes - I had hot flashes when I quit smoking in 1978. I would have smoked in the shower if I could have kept them lit. There is a hormone change when you quit smoking for men and women."

"Including throat irritation,and breathing difficulty, sinus problems, along with tiredness, cramping,

glad to know that my body was reacting in such a way caused from cigarette withdrawel
, not necessarily nicotine as it is out of your body in three days, CIGARETTES ARE A MENTAL AND PHYSICAL ADDICTION."

It's a long page... use ctrl+f to save time if you like

Laguna6866

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Central New York
First of all thank you for all of the responses to this post. As well as the "private messages" sent to me from people experiencing these same symptoms.

To be honest, i wasn't going to post anymore because so many people don't want to accept the fact, that these symptoms could in fact be caused from vaping. Ive read so many post that tell me not to blame vaping, until i see a doctor. Ladies and gentlemen- Doctors do not know enough about vaping, or its effects, to diagnose anything that is potentially caused by vaping. As a matter of fact, let me flip the coin: If somebody can kindly send me ONE credible clinical study that proves vaping is safe, i will retract EVERYTHING i said of the negative affects vaping has had on me...ill be waiting patiently! I understand it may be safer then analogs. Hand grenades may be safer then atomic bombs as well.

May people have sent links of the affects of quiting analogs. I appreciate that, as well I am aware of all that. In my 21 years smoking analongs, I've quit a few times. One of my attempts, had me smoke free for a year. I NEVER had any of these known symptoms after quiting.

For all those who seem to be so "offended" by my post, remember this is simply a post stating how MY body has been affected since vaping (after about 3 months into it). If you think I've got to have some underlining issue...so be it. I just hope others who may experience these symptoms down the road understand your not alone!

Have a nice weekend!
I haven't been vaping for 3 days now. I haven't used an inhaler in 3 days now. Leg cramping is far less frequent as it was a few days ago. Pain in my kidney (area) seems to be subsiding...I will keep you posted!!

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
First of all thank you for all of the responses to this post. As well as the "private messages" sent to me from people experiencing these same symptoms.

To be honest, i wasn't going to post anymore because so many people don't want to accept the fact, that these symptoms could in fact be caused from vaping. Ive read so many post that tell me not to blame vaping, until i see a doctor. Ladies and gentlemen- Doctors do not know enough about vaping, or its effects, to diagnose anything that is potentially caused by vaping. As a matter of fact, let me flip the coin: If somebody can kindly send me ONE credible clinical study that proves vaping is safe, i will retract EVERYTHING i said of the negative affects vaping has had on me...ill be waiting patiently! I understand it may be safer then analogs. Hand grenades may be safer then atomic bombs as well.

May people have sent links of the affects of quiting analogs. I appreciate that, as well I am aware of all that. In my 21 years smoking analongs, I've quit a few times. One of my attempts, had me smoke free for a year. I NEVER had any of these known symptoms after quiting.

For all those who seem to be so "offended" by my post, remember this is simply a post stating how MY body has been affected since vaping (after about 3 months into it). If you think I've got to have some underlining issue...so be it. I just hope others who may experience these symptoms down the road understand your not alone!

Have a nice weekend!
I haven't been vaping for 3 days now. I haven't used an inhaler in 3 days now. Leg cramping is far less frequent as it was a few days ago. Pain in my kidney (area) seems to be subsiding...I will keep you posted!!

I certainly hope that you didn't feel like I was refusing to accept anything.. I just want to be sure that you had considered all possibilities. If you're saying all of this didn't start until being three months into vaping, I don't see how you could feel that vaping caused it.. But, then again, if you're not vaping three days and the symptoms are gone, it really looks like vaping was causing it. However, something took three months to affect you and then stopped bothering you within three days? Hmmm

You're right that doctors don't know enough about the long term effects of vaping, yet. I've seen studies proving individual ingredients in vapor to be safe... I've seen doctors all out delighted that people are vaping, though, and I've never seen a doctor ever say anything about e-cigs not being safe, yet. For whatever that's worth. I've seen a few say they wanted to wait until they had more information before having an opinion.. a-lot of doctors are gunshy about saying one word these days

I wasn't offended by your post at all. Considering what you said in your OP and this latest one, I do not believe that your symptoms are caused by vaping. I'm open to believing that they were - but only when it makes sense to me.

Besides, if you're three days off of nicotine .... you are doing a REMARKABLE job of self restraint - I can tell you are a bit put off by some of the posts - yet you're being civil toward everyone. That is amazing if you're in withdrawl, right now. You deserve a pat on the back and a big hug!

Laguna6866

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Central New York
The-
This post was not in any way directed at you. It just so happened, i finally got the time to write it, following your post. With two little ones, time is hard to find... you know?!

As far as the "3 month" thing goes, that is the point when i started vaping heavy. The same point when i put down the analogs for good. The first three months of vaping, i really wasn't vaping too much, because i was still smoking almost a pack a day.

I understand regardless of what i say, many will question it. For instance- "it Took 3 months for vaping to affect you, now 3 days off vaping SOME things are subsiding...hhhm". What is the right answer? I am only telling what is in fact going on with me. I'm not making this up, or looking for attention (i hate attention!) So please, take it for what its worth!

Last edited:

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
The-
This post was not in any way directed at you. It just so happened, i finally got the time to write it, following your post. With two little ones, time is hard to find... you know?!

As far as the "3 month" thing goes, that is the point when i started vaping heavy. The same point when i put down the analogs for good. The first three months of vaping, i really wasn't vaping too much, because i was still smoking almost a pack a day.

I understand regardless of what i say, many will question it. For instance-it Took 3 months for vaping to affect me, now 3 days off vaping SOME things are subsiding...hhhm. What is the right answer? I am only telling what is in fact going on with me. I'm not making this up, or looking for attention (i hate attention!) So please, take it for what its worth!

I'm listening. If anyone has noticed any abnormal affects from vaping let it be known. I'd rather know than not know. E cigs haven't been around that long, and if your reading this, your probably a test monkey like me.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Doctors may not know about e-cigarettes, but they CAN test for other things which may cause the same symptoms.

Glycols are a form of alcohol and can cause mild dehydration - of which many of the symptoms are similar to what you describe. By stopping using the e-cigarettes, you may no longer be as dehydrated. So, it could be nothing worse than mild dehydration causing your symptoms and not that the e-cigarettes are doing "more harm than good.".

I do think it's important to tell people about serious side effects that are KNOWN to be associated with e-cigarette use. I am not trying to dissuade people from relaying FACTS. I just don't want new vapers to assume that every symptom experienced by a vaper is "typical" nor do I want to see e-cigarettes accused of causing serious illness when it hasn't been confirmed. This is for the simple fact that the people trying to ban e-cigarettes won't care that only 10 out 1,000 vapers have that experience or that the symptoms were actually caused by something else entirely. They read these forums and use every word against us. So, if someone says that they have had X, Y or Z happen and claim that it was absolutely the e-cigarettes (without testing to rule out other things) the antis will go to legislators and claim that "e-cigarettes cause X, Y and Z so they need to be banned!" We just have to be careful how we convey this information and not assume anything, because those assumptions may be wrong, but they will still be used against us.

Having a thread title that states "Vaping - more harm than good?" is a little over the top and meant to get attention - especially since the OP hadn't even determined yet if the symptoms would subside after quitting and the fact that it's highly unlikely that vaping is actually doing more harm than smoking cigarettes. The side effects may be different for that person, but it is unlikely that the OP would have been better off continuing to smoke, as the title suggests.

kpax

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
US
I just don't want new vapers to assume that every symptom experienced by a vaper is "typical" nor do I want to see e-cigarettes accused of causing serious illness when it hasn't been confirmed. This is for the simple fact that the people trying to ban e-cigarettes won't care that only 10 out 1,000 vapers have that experience or that the symptoms were actually caused by something else entirely. They read these forums and use every word against us. So, if someone says that they have had X, Y or Z happen and claim that it was absolutely the e-cigarettes (without testing to rule out other things) the antis will go to legislators and claim that "e-cigarettes cause X, Y and Z so they need to be banned!" We just have to be careful how we convey this information and not assume anything, because those assumptions may be wrong, but they will still be used against us.

Having a thread title that states "Vaping - more harm than good?" is a little over the top and meant to get attention - especially since the OP hadn't even determined yet if the symptoms would subside after quitting and the fact that it's highly unlikely that vaping is actually doing more harm than smoking cigarettes. The side effects may be different for that person, but it is unlikely that the OP would have been better off continuing to smoke, as the title suggests.

Ok, I have a huge problem with this thinking. I am SO glad the people running this board don't think like this. The first thing you see when you come to ECF is a big warning about the danger of Mods exploding in your face. I suppose this doesn't "look good" to new people but at least they took the high road and put members SAFETY first.

God, I hate censure and I hate "group think".....

Nothing personal Kristin (I think you're ecig cases are great BTW) this is not even directed just at you, your post outlines what I am perceiving as fear from yourself and other members who flat out refuse to believe people can actually get sick from vaping.

Last edited:

Laguna6866

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Central New York
Doctors may not know about e-cigarettes, but they CAN test for other things which may cause the same symptoms.

Glycols are a form of alcohol and can cause mild dehydration - of which many of the symptoms are similar to what you describe. By stopping using the e-cigarettes, you may no longer be as dehydrated. So, it could be nothing worse than mild dehydration causing your symptoms and not that the e-cigarettes are doing "more harm than good.".

I do think it's important to tell people about serious side effects that are KNOWN to be associated with e-cigarette use. I am not trying to dissuade people from relaying FACTS. I just don't want new vapers to assume that every symptom experienced by a vaper is "typical" nor do I want to see e-cigarettes accused of causing serious illness when it hasn't been confirmed. This is for the simple fact that the people trying to ban e-cigarettes won't care that only 10 out 1,000 vapers have that experience or that the symptoms were actually caused by something else entirely. They read these forums and use every word against us. So, if someone says that they have had X, Y or Z happen and claim that it was absolutely the e-cigarettes (without testing to rule out other things) the antis will go to legislators and claim that "e-cigarettes cause X, Y and Z so they need to be banned!" We just have to be careful how we convey this information and not assume anything, because those assumptions may be wrong, but they will still be used against us.

Listen. If you want to suggest that I am looking for attention, because of the title of my thread, Why did you leave out the rest of the title? It says "vaping...more harm then good? FOR ME...YES!" Not for anybody else," ME!" Got it? GOOD!

Ive got to tell you, I'm getting a little tired of you trying to shoot down MY claims every time you post. Deal with the fact that this crap (vaping) had a negative effect on me, and be real happy it hasn't on you! I guess i shouldn't expect any other tone from somebody who is a "e-cig accessory supplier!"

As I've said before, I wish everybody good luck with their journeys on giving up, and staying off of analogs. If e-cigs do it for you, and you have no negative affects, I am very happy for you...vape on! To those who do have negative reactions, please continue to get your story out to others as you are not alone!

IM DONE!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
You left out this part of my post: I do think it's important to tell people about serious side effects that are KNOWN to be associated with e-cigarette use. I am not trying to dissuade people from relaying FACTS.

There is a difference between getting out factual information and attributing every symptom unequivically to vaping. In no way do I suggest that people do not have the right to know the facts. The warning about batteries is based on the fact that it had actually been proven.

I stated in my first post in this thread that there is no doubt in my mind that some people WILL have adverse affects from vaping. It's inevitable. Some people have sensitivities to products that are otherwise harmless to the rest of the population. The OP obviously has those sensitivities. It's just important that when we attribute something to vaping that we actually know it to be a proven fact or something which has been reported by so many vapers that it cannot be discounted (ie, dry throat, mild dehydration, etc.)

Some people may not have been here when the antis started reporting to legislators that e-cigarettes are "known to cause vomiting, muscle cramps, headaches, dizziness, heart palpitations, night sweats, shakiness ..." They took a list of what were relatively minor and often temporary adjustment symptoms that SOME people had (some attributable to quitting smoking) directly from ECF posts and made them appear to be typical to all vapers and more severe than in reality. It was the perfect scare tactic for them and they used our own posts against us.

That is the only reason I say that we need to be sure that it is actually caused by vaping before we post about it. I'm NOT saying that we shouldn't post about it at all. Please don't misunderstand that.

Ok, I have a huge problem with this thinking. I am SO glad the people running this board don't think like this. The first thing you see when you come to ECF is a big warning about the danger of Mods exploding in your face. I suppose this doesn't "look good" to new people but at least they took the high road and put members SAFETY first.

God, I hate censure and I hate "group think".....

Nothing personal Kristin (I think you're ecig cases are great BTW) this is not even directed at you, your post just outlines what I am perceiving as fear from other members who flat out refuse to believe people can actually get sick from vaping.

kpax

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
US
, etc.)

Some people may not have been here when the antis started reporting to legislators that e-cigarettes are "known to cause vomiting, muscle cramps, headaches, dizziness, heart palpitations, night sweats, shakiness ..." They took a list of what were relatively minor and often temporary adjustment symptoms that SOME people had (some attributable to quitting smoking) directly from ECF posts and made them appear to be typical to all vapers and more severe than in reality. It was the perfect scare tactic for them and they used our own posts against us.

That is the only reason I say that we need to be sure that it is actually caused by vaping before we post about it. I'm NOT saying that we shouldn't post about it at all. Please don't misunderstand that.

Legislators may be getting info not from "anti's" or board posts (but yes I have only been here 2+ mos so do not know about that) but from E cig companies themselves. Look at the warnings that they put in inserts.... Companies are protecting their you know what's from liability and I think vapers need to protect themselves too.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...251-totallywicked-insert-disturbing-hell.html

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
There is a definite concerted effort by some to keep people from reporting any negative symptoms attributable to vaping. I would assume Laguna knows his/her body and a sufficient amount of time has passed that it cannot be attributed to fresh-off-nicotine type symptoms. As to whether it will get better now that he's off vaping, we don't know that either; since we don't know what risks are associated with it, even if he did damage from vaping it's possible it is damage that doesn't heal (go read some of the chemical profiles out there for what gets vaped).

And the attempt to silence anybody who dares speak with the Sword of Damocles that is the FDA and/or regulation, well that's a taunt that is just getting old. This is an esmoking board for people of vape. Whether you like it or not, they should be able to post and sometimes, whether with your permission or not, they are going to know that health issues have arisen from vaping. And it is helpful to the rest of the community to know that. It's time to stop shooting the messengers and maybe listen to what they're saying, and instead of protecting the industry, let the industry start protecting the consumer.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I never suggested that you didn't have adverse symptoms - just that it could be something else. At the time you posted, you admitted that you didn't know for certain yet. I also acknowledged that vaping will undoubtedly cause adverse reactions in some people. The only qualm I have is that you suggested to people that your symptoms were vaping-related when you hadn't even seen if the symptoms would end once you quit vaping. Can't you see how it could have been a little premature to post? What if the symptoms hadn't subsided after you quit and you found out it wasn't even vaping as the cause? You could have come back later and posted about it, but your original post attributing your troubles to vaping would have still been out there for people to read and they may not see your follow up posts.

I am not just an "e-cigarette accessories supplier." Besides the fact that my status only comes from the fact that the carrying cases I sell can be used for e-cigarettes (I do not sell e-cigarettes or liquid), I am also a member of CASAA. I come to this from an advocacy point of view and don't wish to give unconfirmed or inaccurate information to the antis who will use anything they can to take e-cigarettes away from even those who have found them beneficial. If it is established fact, by all means, give a heads-up to other vapers. However, I do believe that unproven claims should be held from posting until proven, in order not to give further possibly false ammunition to e-cigarette opponents or scare new vapers with tales which may or not be actually vaping-related.

And I'm sorry - yes, your thread title was attention seeking to me. Based on the title, I feared that you were going to say that you went back to smoking because vaping was worse. But you could have just said, "I think I'm having negative reactions to vaping" or even "Vaping may not be for everyone." You had no proof to claim that vaping was causing more harm than good at the time of your post. Yes, you were having adverse reactions, but that doesn't mean that those symptoms were worse for you (medically) than if you had continued smoking. So, that title is a bit sensationalist and you're claim that you weren't looking for attention seemed a bit disingenuous. If I am wrong, I apologize. Maybe you just didn't think it through before posting. I'm sorry if you don't like my posts, but if you are going to post things on a public forum, you have to expect that there will be people who don't agree with one or more things you say. You shouldn't take it personally. Besides, most of my posts were directed at others reading the thread, to get them to think about how they post and the consequences, not at you specifically. I apologize if they offended you.

I would definitely want to know if there are any serious, adverse affects from vaping and I think all vapers need and deserve to know the TRUTH, not just read posts from people making self-diagnosis and premature guesses on a forum. And because the future of e-cigarettes are at risk, everything we say or do is under a microscope and all vapers need to think carefully about what they say and how they say it.

Disclaimer: This is my own personal opinion and in no way reflects official CASAA policy.

Listen. If you want to suggest that I am looking for attention, because of the title of my thread, Why did you leave out the rest of the title? It says "vaping...more harm then good? FOR ME...YES!" Not for anybody else," ME!" Got it? GOOD!

Ive got to tell you, I'm getting a little tired of you trying to shoot down MY claims every time you post. Deal with the fact that this crap (vaping) had a negative effect on me, and be real happy it hasn't on you! I guess i shouldn't expect any other tone from somebody who is a "e-cig accessory supplier!"

As I've said before, I wish everybody good luck with their journeys on giving up, and staying off of analogs. If e-cigs do it for you, and you have no negative affects, I am very happy for you...vape on! To those who do have negative reactions, please continue to get your story out to others as you are not alone!

IM DONE!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
There is a definite concerted effort by some to keep people from reporting any negative symptoms attributable to vaping. It's time to stop shooting the messengers and maybe listen to what they're saying, and instead of protecting the industry, let the industry start protecting the consumer.

This claim that some are trying to silence others is ridiculous. We all have a vested interest as e-cigarette users to know about real hazards and no one here would NOT want to know. It's not about hiding the facts, it's about stating actual facts and not assumptions. The CASAA survey specifically asks e-cigarette users to state side effects they have experienced and posted the results publicly. That's hardly an attempt to silence anyone - it's exactly the opposite. The last thing I want is to hide truth or protect the industry.

I also do not wish people to stop posting - only to consider how they are posting and whether or not it is fact or conjecture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread