Status
Not open for further replies.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
First off,many thanks to Heavens Gift and Evan.I received this mod and tank from a Heaven Gifts contest ,who was kind enough to send a silver and black one to me and it is beautiful and made rock solid.I found zero flaws in the unit I received.First impression was it was small,I have big paws but is a perfect stealth mod.It is ergonomic.It fits comfortably in your hand and the firing button is right there,like a game joystick.The mod has all the features of other TC mods.On/off, reversable LED and will read between ni and kanthal coils automatically as soon as it is put on and screen lock/unlock plus more.

The onbord charging port is on the bottom side below the pos/neg buttons.It comes with the charging cord,a target tank with a ni200 @.02 ohms coil for temp control vaping and a kanthal coil @.09 ohms for wattage vaping.The led screen is bright and easily read in the daylight although the ohm and wattage/temp ranges are a little small.It also has the battery usage icon,which is large enough to see.Overall I am quite impressed with the quality of the mod.

Now for the tank and coils.The tank has a bottom airflow adjustment and is also a bottom fill by unscrewing the base.It is also that easy to change the coils without any problems.It can close to a tight draw or open to a full draw and at first seemed tight to adjust but is quite easy to utilize.The tank is top quality and has zero leakage since I have used it.The ceramic coils are above and beyond anything I have tried to date.The flavor is pure and unsurpassed and I MEAN unsurpassed in flavor.I have used the same coil for a total of 9 fills of the tank and it is like I just put juice in it for the first time with a new coil.I also understand the coils are self cleaning but I haven't figured that out yet.

I did notice it had a delay in trying to differentiate between the kanthal and the ni200 coils but it did pick it up with a couple draws,it found the ni200 quickly and am sure it will right itself with some short useage.The temp control is easy to use and quite tasty at 450 with the juice I use.I am very impressed with both the vaporesso mod and especially the tank with the ceramic coils.I would give this kit a 10 out of 10.Again I would like to say the flavor is absolutely awesome.So if you want something that is unique and want to experience absolute pure flavor,this is the kit.I want 2-3 more tanks and coils to keep on hand and another mod.Thank you for reading and thank you Heaven Gifts.

vaporesso.jpg

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
First off,many thanks to Heavens Gift and Evan.I received this mod and tank from a Heaven Gifts contest ,who was kind enough to send a silver and black one to me and it is beautiful and made rock solid.I found zero flaws in the unit I received.First impression was it was small,I have big paws but is a perfect stealth mod.It is ergonomic.It fits comfortably in your hand and the firing button is right there,like a game joystick.The mod has all the features of other TC mods.On/off, reversable LED and will read between ni and kanthal coils automatically as soon as it is put on and screen lock/unlock plus more.

The onbord charging port is on the bottom side below the pos/neg buttons.It comes with the charging cord,a target tank with a ni200 @.02 ohms coil for temp control vaping and a kanthal coil @.09 ohms for wattage vaping.The led screen is bright and easily read in the daylight although the ohm and wattage/temp ranges are a little small.It also has the battery usage icon,which is large enough to see.Overall I am quite impressed with the quality of the mod.

Now for the tank and coils.The tank has a bottom airflow adjustment and is also a bottom fill by unscrewing the base.It is also that easy to change the coils without any problems.It can close to a tight draw or open to a full draw and at first seemed tight to adjust but is quite easy to utilize.The tank is top quality and has zero leakage since I have used it.The ceramic coils are above and beyond anything I have tried to date.The flavor is pure and unsurpassed and I MEAN unsurpassed in flavor.I have used the same coil for a total of 9 fills of the tank and it is like I just put juice in it for the first time with a new coil.I also understand the coils are self cleaning but I haven't figured that out yet.

I did notice it had a delay in trying to differentiate between the kanthal and the ni200 coils but it did pick it up with a couple draws,it found the ni200 quickly and am sure it will right itself with some short useage.The temp control is easy to use and quite tasty at 450 with the juice I use.I am very impressed with both the vaporesso mod and especially the tank with the ceramic coils.I would give this kit a 10 out of 10.Again I would like to say the flavor is absolutely awesome.So if you want something that is unique and want to experience absolute pure flavor,this is the kit.I want 2-3 more tanks and coils to keep on hand and another mod.Thank you for reading and thank you Heaven Gifts.

View attachment 523095
That's a very nice review Ding. I'm glad you're enjoying your Target Kit. I love mine as well.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
like to add here.Played some more with the temp control.I found that as the ni200 coil gets more use the flavor mellows out,as if it is giving you what is in the juice but stays pure also,like the kanthal coil.Maybe it was the new coil syndrome.

I played with different settings from 400 - 500 and found the best is somewhere between 425-450 for the best flavor,for me and the juice I used.As for the kanthal coil,it is still pumping out perfect flavor even after more than 10 tank fulls.I would imagine if you vaped flavors like custards or fruits it would be able to define all the different mixes in the flavors.I did notice,on the kanthal the ohms dropped .01 ohm from .09 to .08 ohms after all that usage.I ordered more kanthal target ceramic coils from HG.

Last edited:

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Added today 1/26
The mod is still cranking along without a hiccup and think I got the finest model they have,the stainless and black. Not sure what to make of the Ni200 coils.Jumped it up to 590 and getting anemic vapes/flavor and vapor.The kanthal sends out super flavor,throat hits and clouds.I like it sooo much the tank and kanthal coils are dedicated to one flavor,period.I hace gone through 2 30 mil bottles on just 1 coil,the original and it is still producing extroidinary flavor.Don't know what these coils will do in another tank that takes these coils but will have to find out.atlantis.?

TXBiker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2014
Center of Texas
A quick list of what the cCells should fit. A few are confirmed and still waiting to hear about others. I'm using the kanthal in a super tank mini with a non TC Sig 150w and it's awesome. I'm at 33w 5.6v max vg juice no wicking issues just a warm dense flavorful vape. Haven't been this excited about a new product in a long time the dripper is back in the stand and the mini is back in daily use.

Amigo Donner 22
Anyvape Fury Tank - top threads not used
Anyvape SegaTank - top threads not used
Aspire Atlantis (confirmed) spitback
Aspire Atlantis Mega (confirmed)
Aspire Atlantis V2 (confirmed) spitback
Aspire Triton - top threads not used
Beyond Vape Silo Beast
EHPRO & Eciggity Morph Tank - top threads not used
Eleaf iJust2-top threads not used
Eleaf Melo- top threads used
Eleaf Melo2-top threads not used- (confirmed)
Freemax Starre - top threads not used
Freemax Starre Pro - top threads not used.(confirmed)
Gigue Aeolus Mini - top threads not used
Gigue Aeolus Tank - top threads not used
Sense Tech Herakles - top threads not used.
Smokme Subverter Mini
Sunone Sking Square - top threads not used
Thunderhead Creations-Thunderstorm Tank- need info
Tobeco Super Tank (confirmed)
Tobeco Super Tank Mini (confirmed)
Vapeston Maganus - top threads not used.
Vapor DNA Project Sub Ohm Saucecode -top threads not used
Vaporesso Target (confirmed)
Vapor-Tek Morpheus
Vapor-Tek Morpheus V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread