VG at Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
Awesome deback! Thank you for sharing this with us, I really like the idea of using a medicine syringe for cleaning cartos. And that one you found looks PERFECT! :D

Thanks Big Hitter for the information on the walmart site and the other link too. Now with a URL to the humco I bet they will be able to find it for people like me who's local super walmart doesn't stock it. :D

Pam,

Try this link and see if it's available in your Walmart store:

Walmart.com: Humco: Skin Protectant Glycerin USP, 6 Oz: Beauty

Oops! Just noticed that Big Hitter posted this link. I didn't read back far enough. I still don't understand why your Walmart doesn't stock it :(

Last edited:

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
Look on the shelf above the rubbing alcohol products again (at the far right of the rubbing alcohol bottles and then just above). Look there first. Then look down that entire aisle. Then look on the aisles next to the first aid aisle. I'm sure it's in that aisle or nearby. There are lots of bottles in that aisle, so it could be easily missed. I'm sure all Walmarts have it.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I've never used WalMart's VG put some here have posted that they didn't like it. I would suggest you first check with whomever you will be buying your flavorings or nicotine from to see if they carry VG & PG. Right now Capella has free shipping and that saves a lot when you also buy your VG & PG from them. I don't know how the actual price compares though. If I wasn't so lazy I would do the math. hehe

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've never used WalMart's VG put some here have posted that they didn't like it. I would suggest you first check with whomever you will be buying your flavorings or nicotine from to see if they carry VG & PG. Right now Capella has free shipping and that saves a lot when you also buy your VG & PG from them. I don't know how the actual price compares though. If I wasn't so lazy I would do the math. hehe

Some advise, before mix up a batch of juice with it, drip 3 drops on a clean atty and see how it tastes first. I try this on any new PG or VG before using it.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Right now Capella has free shipping and that saves a lot when you also buy your VG & PG from them. I don't know how the actual price compares though. If I wasn't so lazy I would do the math. hehe

4 oz for 2.95 if I recall correctly. For both the VG and PG. Their flavors rock too. Caramel is A+, and waffle is A- IMO.
But they have been the only flavors I have used to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread