Sep 1, 2014
NC
Today is a special day ....
Happy Birthday to @LynnNC !!!
giphy.gif

To Lynne a very...

View attachment 497754

And to one of my very favorite ladies ( Nanny 22) a big Hello as well! :wub:

Thank you Nanny, Chilicat and Distorto!! :wub: you all !! :)

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around. Hope you all are doing well. I was having some crazy health issues. Turms out I had a 40 lb tumor (non-cancerous, thank god) that was essentially an ovarian cyst gone crazy, so I had to have the tumor, my right ovary and fallopian tube, and my appendix removed. So, needless to say, I've been out of commission for awhile.

My poor neglected REO is soaking as we speak. Can't wait to load up some NT.

Anyway, I haven't been keeping up with all the new flavours. What's good?

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around. Hope you all are doing well. I was having some crazy health issues. Turms out I had a 40 lb tumor (non-cancerous, thank god) that was essentially an ovarian cyst gone crazy, so I had to have the tumor, my right ovary and fallopian tube, and my appendix removed. So, needless to say, I've been out of commission for awhile.

My poor neglected REO is soaking as we speak. Can't wait to load up some NT.

Anyway, I haven't been keeping up with all the new flavours. What's good?
Dang emptee!!!!!!! :( *HUGS*

Glad you are on the mend now! I bet the sudden weight loss of having essentially a large turkey taken out of your belly was a surprise. Hang in there girl and welcome back! :wub:

Reactions: empteeteacup

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Dang emptee!!!!!!! :( *HUGS*

Glad you are on the mend now! I bet the sudden weight loss of having essentially a large turkey taken out of your belly was a surprise. Hang in there girl and welcome back! :wub:

Thanks Meg!

Yeah, when I woke up from surgery and my doctor told me the tumor weighed 40 lbs I was like :shock:

I would post pictures, but it would probably be considered graphic and removed :unsure:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Thanks Meg!

Yeah, when I woke up from surgery and my doctor told me the tumor weighed 40 lbs I was like :shock:

I would post pictures, but it would probably be considered graphic and removed :unsure:

I could post mine and we'd gross out everyone...:evil:

Seriously though, did they do it through laparoscopy or was it open surgery? Mine was laparoscopy and I demanded photos which shocked my doc but really, when are you going to get to see inside your own body? I was fascinated and my doc supplied me with a bunch and was pleasantly surprised with my joy. "Hello liver, you're looking good! Hi bladder! Stop waking me up to pee. Good job kidneys!!" He was rolling I was so goofy about it....the painkillers helped. :lol:

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I could post mine and we'd gross out everyone...:evil:

Seriously though, did they do it through laparoscopy or was it open surgery? Mine was laparoscopy and I demanded photos which shocked my doc but really, when are you going to get to see inside your own body? I was fascinated and my doc supplied me with a bunch and was pleasantly surprised with my joy. "Hello liver, you're looking good! Hi bladder! Stop waking me up to pee. Good job kidneys!!" He was rolling I was so goofy about it....the painkillers helped. :lol:

My surgery was open. Like, super open. My incision runs from about two inches below my navel all the way up to right below my boobs. :shock:

Funny story. I just rediscovered my surgery pictures while I was emptying out my suitcase the other day. The first and only time I looked at the pictures was right after my surgery while I was all hopped up on morphine, so I forgot that there was a pictures of them actually pulling the tumor out of me. Yuck!

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Between the two of you I almost upchucked my energy bar all over my keyboard...:ohmy:

On the flipside of that, I'm happy that that you came out of it O.K ETC and that you both have your brilliant senses of humor in tact...:wub:

Shameless flirt, this one :pervy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread