What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
nyhanape.jpg

Shadow in the mini. The only flavor that will ever be in the little guy. Goes so well with a nice hot cup of black coffee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
okay... Ive lost my mind and am now creating custom juices for me...
heres the latest concoction.
the Chocolate/Cherry cavendish pipe extraction 40%
the Celestial Seasons Raspberry tea extratct 20%
and Mocha from HHV 40% ( so since I used an HHV product it is legal to post it here ;) )

first flavor is Cherry Coke, then followed by a chocolate/cherry ( 70/30) simmer and finally a buttery coffie ending.
Rather interesting, at the moment its in a warm bath heating up to be vape tested in a bit...

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
okay... in vape form it comes off as a toasted almond then tapers out to a chocolate rasberry... lost the cherry altogether.. almost a creamy/buttery hint at the end, there is a smooth tobacco hidden in the base but detectable... amazing how different it tastes from liquid form to vape form... has a creamy mouth feel even after a minute later...

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
River Bottom Fog Sauce: Porch Rocker. Hate latakia, hate perique. I'm extremely sensitive to both flavors and can detect them immediately when others just note them as added nuances. But THIS time (!) the balance with burley Virginia and Cavendish is absolutely spot on. Sweet and smoky at the same time. If anyone's having a hard time quitting and looking for a cigarette/pipe tobacco that's authentic, but in a much tastier way, this could be the one for you (unless you're Bronze of course :p)

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
River Bottom Fog Sauce: Porch Rocker. Hate latakia, hate perique. I'm extremely sensitive to both flavors and can detect them immediately when others just note them as added notes. But THIS time (!) the balance with burley Virginia and Cavendish is absolutely spot on. Sweet and smoky at the same time. If anyone's having a hard time quitting and looking for a cigarette/pipe tobacco that's authentic, but in a much tastier way, this could be the one for you (unless you're Bronze of course :p)

I like both when used as a shaper. :) My favorite straight up blend is Latakia and Burley with Latakia at about 25%

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
WOW! Well good for you Bronze! I thought you only liked the milder flavors. I find the pine and what I call "scotch" to be overbearing in many tobaccos with either one in them. So I was blown away as to how balanced this particular liquid was.

Hell no! I vape DF and CAT the most but between I like the straight ups. Apache, Vita Bella, Balkan, Fire Cured, etc.. Vaping some Apache right now. :)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I dunno how that makes me feel really. Oh! I know! That makes ME the wuzzy! LOLOLOLOL. I only took 5 vapes of devil dog and then paid it forward. :laugh:

Hell no! I vape DF and CAT the most but between I like the straight ups. Apache, Vita Bella, Balkan, Fire Cured, etc.. Vaping some Apache right now. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I dunno how that makes me feel really. Oh! I know! That makes ME the wuzzy! LOLOLOLOL. I only took 5 vapes of devil dog and then paid it forward. :laugh:

Definitely not for everyone. I sent a bunch of raw NETs to Bridget awhile back to try and it wasn't her thing either. Didn't think it would but everyone has to at least try. I don't vape them long. Maybe a couple hours at a time. But I really enjoy them for those two hours. :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I'm hoping to taste some more of BK's NET's before he mixes them all into a quagmire and they get up and scurry under the couch ! :)

got plenty of the 3 originals left ( approx 80 mils of each)... also started a Churchill Cigar today ( 2 of them actually) 1 in VG/PGA 70/30 and another in 100 PGA ( going for pure extract of "oils/flavors") just to see what comes of it
supposedly straight PGA gets out more nicotine and alkaloids, wont be much since its only 3/4's of a cigar ( left over from the VG/PGA tobacco source)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread