What do you say when some1 tells you that vaping doesn't help you quit smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpargana

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Portugal
Well, if you're that comfortable with speaking your mind to your boss...

Tell him that when he refers to vaping as "oil smoking" he sounds extremely ignorant.
There is no "oil" in what we vape.

Propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG) are both alcohol-based products.
Vaping any oil-based products would be extremely unhealthy and could lead to lipoid pneumonia.

And you say he's a doctor?
:facepalm:

The worst thing is: the BOSS says "I am a Doctor" !! :lol:

mistercrispy

Aug 25, 2014
minnesota
b0ac323aa760512334027b00fbac7283.jpg
I just do that.

#rememberthebuster

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
It's been a winding road for me. Finally ending in a happy place. But it was not without pitfalls. My first experience was dreadful.It tasted lousy and burned my throat. I said no way I can do this, it's terrible!
And I did not understand it, only what I had heard..
"it's worse for you"
" you have no idea what's in that stuff"

Also at first for me, I was dead set against all the nice flavors. It seemed important that it needed to 'taste' like a cigarette. I changed that misconception pretty quick.
I have in a few short months graduated from protanks, egos and spinners, to an MVP, VV3,RBAs, Reos,a Provari, RDAs, etc
So for me, it was also a matter of finding something that worked really well. I continued to smoke at first. Finally cutting down, and after a nice thread here asking folks how long it took them to quit, I was surprised at how many said the first day!
That gave me the kick in the pants I needed to lay down the analogs.
I have shared what I have learned with some folks. Some actually were interested after seeing I had quit. I have spent over $100 helping a homeless couple quit. I say pay it forward to those you can help if you are inclined or able to do so.
For the others who just want to argue, as has been said, that just usually goes nowhere ..
Keep smiling and vape on:vapor:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Deleted per poster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread