What TV flavor are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewLou

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
Mmm... vaping VQ Waffles. Soooo good!
It has a gnarly throat hit... My sample from VQ didn't hit like this. Perhaps it will smooth out over time. I also can't taste the butter and syrup yet... But I'm assuming they will develop over the next week. Straight from the mail box, its delicious though! Can't wait till it steeps all the way!

I, too, am vaping VQ waffles right out of the mailbox. I can taste the maple, though.

Oh, man, life is good right now! :laugh:

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
I just had a panic moment, actually for two days now, I couldn't taste anything. Frustrated and went through at least 5 carto's trying to get some flavor and TH, Nada!! So I decided to grab a atty cause something had to give!!! Geez, so I loaded that baby up with Menthol and A/C and finally I got TH and flavor. Sheww that was a close one, I was starting to get bad thoughts that would of had me on the back porch smelling like s*&t and feeling sick later.

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
Just switched to some new Caramel Apple with Granny Smith, it's yummy, too. I can definitely taste the difference from the other caramel apple.

VQ, I had no clue which waffles to order so I just got plain waffles. I figured I can try it with peach, vanilla custard, raspberry and any other TV juices I have that way. Then, if I want a specific combo I'll order some of that.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Smart Move I ordered a doubler of Waffles with Vanilla Custard, then 2 e-liquids 1 Waffle with raspberry and 1 Waffle with Strawberry, I think I was afraid of losing waffle flavor if I didn't get the waffles in my e-liquids. That said I will compare it with adding banana foster with my doubler as well as peach cobbler.

VQ, I had no clue which waffles to order so I just got plain waffles. I figured I can try it with peach, vanilla custard, raspberry and any other TV juices I have that way. Then, if I want a specific combo I'll order some of that.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Smart Move I ordered a doubler of Waffles with Vanilla Custard, then 2 e-liquids 1 Waffle with raspberry and 1 Waffle with Strawberry, I think I was afraid of losing waffle flavor if I didn't get the waffles in my e-liquids. That said I will compare it with adding banana foster with my doubler as well as peach cobbler.
I did that with cheesecakes. My Apricot Cheesecake needs to be cut in half with a doubler. I like it with raspberry but all mine right now is also e-liquid so I got a raspberry cheesecake doubler for it. (As it's a dairy flavor, it's not ready to vape after only 3 weeks but I have high hopes for Labor Day weekend.)

For waffle, as I'm planning ahead, I'll start with a plain doubler. For flavors I think might be too fruity, I'll get high-mg e-liquid -- a mix of 5 parts doubler and 1 part fruit should keep the waffle flavor dominant and have plenty of fruit flavor. For some flavors, however, I'll by 12mg of the waffle mix as I only cut 12mg in half.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
All my liquids are cut into 2 parts to 24mg so I have to be careful because both parts are going to dominate equally. In my thought process looking at my two parts the doubler having Waffle and Vanilla Custard and the e-liquid having waffle and fruit I am hoping for a balance. Dominant Waffle flavor and equal Vanilla Custard and a fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread