What TV flavor are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
Right now Tobacco Menthol at 36mg. Can't believe how much I like it, as I bought it with the plan of gifting some to a new-to-vaping friend. Could it be I was meant to be a menthol smoker all along and didn't know it??

My Gingerbread (48mg + doubler) came in yesterday. I was so curious to try it this morning, I didn't bother mixing it down--just tried a couple driploads at 48 (dragging pretty demurely...). First impression--which I know can change much as I and the juice adjust--if I didn't know what the flavor was named, I would have sworn it was eggnog. And it never occurred to me that eggnog and gingerbread were as similar as I now guess they are. Am I tasting nutmeg in there?

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
stevej21 said:
Waffles for breakfast, then mix it up with cafe machiato, then mojito in the evenings. I was really suprised that the mint of the mojito goes well with beer.:D

What doesn't go with beer?
How is the mojito? I've been thinking of trying it but I'm not big on mint - is it a strong mint?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Just revisited amaretto stone sour. I've had a sample of the 48mg & doubler sitting for a while. Just popped some in last night and damn, that stuff is good! That's my fave alcohol drink, but I can't drink too many or else I get heartburn and a hangover:(

blueberry waffle.

How's the BB waffle? That sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread